It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmmmm
Elvin: Hmmmm
Mhhhhh
niniendowarrior: *cries hard*
BlueMooner: Shhh, there there. Would you like to kill some chickens later? We can do that, if you like.
Very much so! You've already made my day. :-)
Elvin: Hmmmm
Sachys: Mhhhhh
Strange place these forums aren't they?
Sachys: Mhhhhh
Elvin: Strange place these forums aren't they?
YARP!
Found this in my HDD
Attachments:
phaolo: Uh guys, the post was on the joke side, don't take it too seriously! O_o
Braussie: Are you sure they're both guys? You never know when a poster on a DRM free gaming site could be a super hot, modelesque gamer who loves to drink beer, eat pizza, cook, clean, watch sports, and play MMOs.... :-p
Oh, you kidder! If only!
niniendowarrior: Very much so! You've already made my day. :-)
If you want, I can even tell you about the horror that happened at my high school with chickens... and why they stopped having chicken at the school BBQ.
Braussie: Are you sure they're both guys? You never know when a poster on a DRM free gaming site could be a super hot, modelesque gamer who loves to drink beer, eat pizza, cook, clean, watch sports, and play MMOs.... :-p
dirtyharry50: Oh, you kidder! If only!
Apart from the MMOs and the watching sports...
niniendowarrior: Very much so! You've already made my day. :-)
BlueMooner: If you want, I can even tell you about the horror that happened at my high school with chickens... and why they stopped having chicken at the school BBQ.
:D Sounds like my kind of horror stories! :D
high rated
OK -- so I managed to get the Indie Royale Choices 2013 bundle in the end!

This means I'm left with a couple of extra codes -- so the first reply to this post can have the Steam key for Pid, if you like! :-)
Post edited January 11, 2014 by blakstar
blakstar: OK -- so I managed to get the Indie Royale Choices 2013 bundle in the end!

This means I'm left with a couple of extra codes -- so the first reply to this post can have the Steam key for Pid, if you like! :-)
i will take it! thank you!
high rated
blakstar: OK -- so I managed to get the Indie Royale Choices 2013 bundle in the end!

IT2013: i will take it! thank you!
OK -- PM coming your way!

OK -- got a couple of Steam codes for Cognition here.

Since I don't want to get stuck with one left, the first reply to this can have the codes for both Episode 1 and Episode 2.
Post edited January 11, 2014 by blakstar
IT2013: i will take it! thank you!
blakstar: OK -- PM coming your way!

OK -- got a couple of Steam codes for Cognition here.

Since I don't want to get stuck with one left, the first reply to this can have the codes for both Episode 1 and Episode 2.
+1 for the codes, not my type of game so save it until someone else replies. :)
thank you so much for pid!
Post edited January 11, 2014 by IT2013