It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Key here for Lume!

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ms6SmzsqX3WE2rnM

Enjoy
Brad

edit: grabbed by one or more ninjas
Post edited January 10, 2014 by bradgy
bradgy: Key here for Lume!
Got this, thanks Brad!
bradgy: Key here for Lume!

Enjoy
Brad
+1 mate. Almost had it, but by the time I clicked redeem it was grabbed. Thanks anyway :-)
Spinorial: +1 mate. Almost had it, but by the time I clicked redeem it was grabbed. Thanks anyway :-)
ooops...
Stooner: Got this, thanks Brad!
Enjoy :-)
I didn't really know what it was, anyway. Was going on blind hope it might be To the Moon, then I needn't bother with the current HIB any more :P
Post edited January 10, 2014 by Spinorial
Spinorial: Enjoy :-)
Thanks. Seems to be a nice, short game..
Spinorial: I didn't really know what it was, anyway. Was going on blind hope it might be To the Moon, then I needn't bother with the current HIB any more :P
Nope, it was Lume. I knew it before redeeming (as he said ;p).
Post edited January 10, 2014 by Stooner
Spinorial: Enjoy :-)
Stooner: Thanks. Seems to be a nice, short game..
Spinorial: I didn't really know what it was, anyway. Was going on blind hope it might be To the Moon, then I needn't bother with the current HIB any more :P
Stooner: Nope, it was Lume. I knew it before redeeming (as he said ;p).
np guys!

yeah I changed the post from ???? to Lume as I realised HB might accept keys blind even if you already own the game on your account
Post edited January 11, 2014 by bradgy
bradgy: yeah I changed the post from ???? to Lume as I realised HB accept keys blind even if you already own the game on your account (i think)
ehr.. I didn't see when it was "????"... so I really took it from Spinorial's fingers.... Sorry!
high rated
I am never going to use these for anything, so if anyone wants Battle Group (Desura) here are some keys;

redeemed
Post edited January 11, 2014 by mabrookes
This thread is MASSIVE! Geez..
It's like Christmas year-round on here. lol

I hope people aren't greedy.. Santa still watches.. >_>

And oh hey, Spinorial! How was your holidays?
Sorry if were not allowed to chat regular here, or whatnot. (Just saying hi!)
TimTom92: And oh hey, Spinorial! How was your holidays?
Sorry if were not allowed to chat regular here, or whatnot. (Just saying hi!)
Hey! Holidays were busy and stressful. Quite ironic, in fact :P Hope yours were better! Also, hope you're settling into the forum well ;)

And no, nothing is off-limits here. It's pretty much the shoot-the-breeze thread :P
mabrookes: I am never going to use these for anything, so if anyone wants Battle Group (Desura) here are some keys;

W7196-UNRJI-02HVR-LJIYU-IW62-S
W6Y38-63UXH-B41WD-D6VAE-IV5-OL
XABBQ-7KYGN-9X89Q-0WVSB-CR-TXO

Let others know if you take one.
got the last one thks....+1
Spinorial: Hey! Holidays were busy and stressful. Quite ironic, in fact :P Hope yours were better! Also, hope you're settling into the forum well ;)

And no, nothing is off-limits here. It's pretty much the shoot-the-breeze thread :P
I guess I can relate with stressful. There's lots of family stress over money here.. It's complicated.
But, it wasn't bad. My boys enjoyed it, so that's what matters most.
I have a few rep thingys. I think I got them from each post or whatever, but I'm not sure. I'll have to look
at that guide thing to see, but it doesn't mean too much.
So, I think I'm setting pretty good.

People are so nice here, it's totally different than what I've ever experienced before.
Also, it seems like the fun still goes on after Christmas. That's so cool.

Glad I could say hi, and chat a bit. Always good to see familiar faces.. well.. you know what I mean. Haha

- Tim :)
mabrookes: W7196-UNRJI-02HVR-LJIYU-IW62-S
Thanks again for the code! Took this one.
mabrookes: I am never going to use these for anything, so if anyone wants Battle Group (Desura) here are some keys;

W6Y38-63UXH-B41WD-D6VAE-IV5-OL

Let others know if you take one.
Got the second one... Hours later on my phone bit surprised lol. Been wanting to try this one out. Thanks a lot.