It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I think you just prefer your clams bearded!
Leucius: It's true, I prefer my clams bearded. Ain't gonna lie.
well, i think the slippery oyster has had its reign at the top of the style chart. personally, i dont mind a furry toolbox, but i'd rather it was tidy on the whole! ;)
Azrael360: I have 2 guest passes to give for Killing Floor on Steam, in case someone is interested...
If there's still one of these available I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Though I expect that I shall also end up playing it alone and offline.
Azrael360: I have 2 guest passes to give for Killing Floor on Steam, in case someone is interested...
deryni: If there's still one of these available I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Sure, I will send you via PM my SteamID so you can friend me to be able to send it to you ;)
deryni: If there's still one of these available I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

You'll like it, and there's plenty of people you should be able to find online to play with. I've played quite a bit of it myself :)

+1 :)

Braussie: You'll like it, and there's plenty of people you should be able to find online to play with. I've played quite a bit of it myself :)
Yeah, I'll probably see if anyone at work plays too.

Mostly my comment was just about the fact that I don't have a ready-made set of people to play it with.
Braussie: You'll like it, and there's plenty of people you should be able to find online to play with. I've played quite a bit of it myself :)
deryni: Yeah, I'll probably see if anyone at work plays too.

Mostly my comment was just about the fact that I don't have a ready-made set of people to play it with.
im sure Stooner has a bookmark for a site that builds custom companions! o_O!
Leucius: It's true, I prefer my clams bearded. Ain't gonna lie.
Sachys: well, i think the slippery oyster has had its reign at the top of the style chart. personally, i dont mind a furry toolbox, but i'd rather it was tidy on the whole! ;)
I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. Much nicer to see a mohawk than a clean oyster shell. They both have merits, I'd wager, but the modern day infatuation with total lack of hair down there is astonishing.
deryni: Yeah, I'll probably see if anyone at work plays too.

Sachys: im sure Stooner has a bookmark for a site that builds custom companions! o_O!
For some, entirely unknown I'm sure, reason just went through my head (also [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-upHSP9KU]this).
Sachys: im sure Stooner has a bookmark for a site that builds custom companions! o_O!
The important thing is that they're happy.

Leucius: I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. Much nicer to see a mohawk than a clean oyster shell. They both have merits, I'd wager, but the modern day infatuation with total lack of hair down there is astonishing.
I'd wager it has to do with people tired of picking their teeth clean.
I vanish for months and Stooner is still copping it! lol
One of my new favourite songs (song starts about 2 mins in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_9wTVAAAU

The first to post a funny song you love to get Star Wolves 3 on Steam :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Here is mine!:P

P.S.: you can keep the key!
Post edited December 27, 2013 by wolfsrain
wolfsrain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Awesome anime(Wolf's Rain), awesome video link(<3 Monty Python and whistling to the song you linked). You deserve a festive gift besides a +1. PM me your wishlist from sales and I'll see what I can do when I get paid in 3 days :)
wolfsrain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Tarnicus: Awesome anime(Wolf's Rain), awesome video link(<3 Monty Python and whistling to the song you linked). You deserve a festive gift besides a +1. PM me your wishlist from sales and I'll see what I can do when I get paid in 3 days :)
Amazed that you know about the anime. Not many people know this title. :p
Watching Monty Pythons Life of Brian was something my father and I used to do every Christmas :)