It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: the code should be expired.
piwer: That sounds strange - Fallout is still available in the store or am I missing something?
The gift codes generated during the time when the Fallout games were free, have expired. You can still buy the games until Jan 1st.
low rated
anyone want to ninja over me I have no mouth? I promise to hook them up with a game on new years if so
grunthos64: anyone want to ninja over me I have no mouth? I promise to hook them up with a game on new years if so
this aint a request thread!
grunthos64: anyone want to ninja over me I have no mouth? I promise to hook them up with a game on new years if so
That's not ninja. That's gifting. If you want that, go to this thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Sachys: this aint a request thread!
10 dollar game on new years for ya just 3 dollars..........dadadadada da da

I sing a song
I got no thong
except for the superman one I got on!
Sachys: this aint a request thread!
grunthos64: 10 dollar game on new years for ya just 3 dollars..........dadadadada da da

I sing a song
I got no thong
except for the superman one I got on!
you've been told twice now, so either bugger off or shut up!
TPJM-CTTQ-73S7-LDBC
haha..can't go wrong with some good ol' Monty Python.
DProject: The gift codes generated during the time when the Fallout games were free, have expired. You can still buy the games until Jan 1st.
I see, thanks for clarifying. Definitely sad news..
stg83:
Indeed!
DProject: The gift codes generated during the time when the Fallout games were free, have expired. You can still buy the games until Jan 1st.
piwer: I see, thanks for clarifying. Definitely sad news..
I hear ya. These are great games and it's sad GOG has to remove them from their catalog, but apparently some cheap assholes tried to make a profit with the gift codes, and the publisher got word of it, so GOG had to dismiss all those codes because of it. I guess we just can't have nice things.
piwer:
more info here: http://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/free_fallout_gift_codes_disabled/post1
Good evening everybody

The End is Nigh
Schnuff: Good evening everybody

The End is Nigh
good evening.
Schnuff: Good evening everybody

The End is Nigh
not tonight, I hope?