It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: I still have one last code:
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)

This time its from GOG (sorry)
Spinorial: Then I move it go to momo first. If she has it, it can be passed to Nikopol51. Then along the chain of adventure fans :P
Just bear in mind is not a Point'n click... ;p
Spinorial: Then I move it go to momo first. If she has it, it can be passed to Nikopol51. Then along the chain of adventure fans :P
Stooner: Just bear in mind is not a Point'n click... ;p
Ever since Licurg started working on her, momo's toughened up. She can handle it XD
Both the LBA games are amazing. Though I played the first one more than the second (not sure I finished LBA2).

I almost posted to ask for it but figured I'd wait and see if anyone else really wanted it before doing that.

Got it and agreed on 51nikopol loving P&C's

Failing that triock is a huge lover of adventure games - just sayin'
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Got it and agreed on 51nikopol loving P&C's
I messed up his name, didn't I :P
deryni: Both the LBA games are amazing. Though I played the first one more than the second (not sure I finished LBA2).

I almost posted to ask for it but figured I'd wait and see if anyone else really wanted it before doing that.
At this rate, you may yet have a shot. Give praise to the pink hippo and meditate on your wish ;)
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Spinorial

So you get it....i love chains, and i am sure momo loves them too :P
deryni: Both the LBA games are amazing. Though I played the first one more than the second (not sure I finished LBA2).

So, since you're actually present and knowledgeable: would you like first dibs on it, or shall I peddle it to the sleeping ninjas?
not a P&C... no one listen to me? ;p
Schnuff: So you get it....i love chains, and i am sure momo loves them too :P
Thanks, great and mighty hippo! Ia, Schnuff niggurath! The pink hippo with a thousand young!
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Spinorial
I do indeed! Had a 7 or 8 chain win in one of my GA's recently -the boys love to keep me on my Momo toe-shoes;-p
Stooner: not a P&C... no one listen to me? ;p
We know but it is an adventure game! And Licurg has turned the females onto many genres with his evil gifting! ;-D
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Momo1991
By way of praise may I offer a Short Story with a Pink Tutu:

For a few years we were referring to a friend of ours (to members of my family who didn't otherwise know her) as "You know... the mother of the girl who wore the pink tutu" because her daughter had worn one to a party we'd had shortly after my first child was born.
http://findtheinvisiblecow.com/

All of my what
Spinorial: So, since you're actually present and knowledgeable: would you like first dibs on it, or shall I peddle it to the sleeping ninjas?
If there are people here aching to be (or at least interested in being) turned on to the ways of LBA I shall not stand in the way of that holy mission/quest.

Should that not be the case I will gladly accept the game in their stead.

My thanks to you all in either case. May the gods of the adventure / action / puzzle bless you all.
Momo1991: I do indeed! Had a 7 or 8 chain win in one of my GA's recently -the boys love to keep me on my Momo toe-shoes;-p
Stooner: not a P&C... no one listen to me? ;p
Momo1991: We know but it is an adventure game! And Licurg has turned the females onto many genres with his evil gifting! ;-D
51nikopol is also a female trained by Licurg? The more I know.....
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/stylish_post_apocalyptic

lol