It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: so.. here's something... I don't want this "GOG surprise" but I guess someone else want it... who knows? (and I need to pay GOG my love, always)
guess the game, express you'd like it and the game is yours (assuming I like you) and is your last chance.
Hammerwatch? Lol I dunno
Stooner: so.. here's something... I don't want this "GOG surprise" but I guess someone else want it... who knows? (and I need to pay GOG my love, always)
guess the game, express you'd like it and the game is yours (assuming I like you) and is your last chance.
ggf162: Hammerwatch? Lol I dunno
Dischord gave me a game waaaay before this game was even idealized... ;p

And this would be yesterday, btw...

edit: and now is over, if you really want it, you'll have to show some interest... ;o

edit2: now edit 1 is not valid anymore... ;p
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: my taste is: drunk or is not worth it.
Only you can answer that... sometimes, like yesterday, everything was around here, but I did not want it.

A soldier came home, stopped in because he knew me from when he was a kid, and I had only one, while he was free to drink, talk, and have all he wanted.

What you do is always up to you, and needs not be affected by what people say.

I had a drink, yesterday, solely in the honor of the man, even though I was not going to "go nuts," like him, on his first day home.

Edit to add: He had much better places to go, a family to see, and no need for me to talk to him about things he had already known.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Dischord
Dischord: Good evening friend, and apologize I'm just shooting the bull here, but no disrespect to the thread intended!
No diswhat? You got the wrong thread mate, respect is over in the samurai thread :P
Stooner: edit: and now is over, if you really want it, you'll have to show some interest... ;o
Sorry we're all such lousy ninjas. Too much pinot and cabernet in the system, you see ;)
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial: No diswhat? You got the wrong thread mate, respect is over in the samurai thread :P
Stooner: edit: and now is over, if you really want it, you'll have to show some interest... ;o
Spinorial: Sorry we're all such lousy ninjas. Too much pinot and cabernet in the system, you see ;)
Can't say as though I follow the above, but do believe I can grasp it.

If we were talking set theory, I think I'd have to say my understanding was disjoint.

Maybe too much juice myself :-)
Spinorial: No diswhat? Sorry we're all such lousy ninjas. Too much pinot and cabernet in the system, you see ;)
Well, I took (half of) your word, and it was not "ninja" anymore... ;p
Dischord: Can't say as though I follow the above, but do believe I can grasp it.

If we were talking set theory, I think I'd have to say my understanding was disjoint.

Maybe too much juice myself :-)
Complementary, I believe, would be a better description of your understanding in this case ;)
Spinorial: Complementary, I believe, would be a better description of your understanding in this case ;)
I'm inclined to agree, as you know the difference between "complimentary" and "complementary!"

Best of the season to you :-)
Sausage!
Dischord: I'm inclined to agree, as you know the difference between "complimentary" and "complementary!"

Best of the season to you :-)
And may your sets ever be Hausdorff :-)
Sachys: Sausage!
PM me an address.

I'm going to send you some f''ing sausages if customs allows.
Sachys: Sausage!
Dischord: PM me an address.

I'm going to send you some f''ing sausages if customs allows.
Heheh!
Spinorial: And may your sets ever be Hausdorff :-)
Damn, now you have me blushing.
this isn't beautiful? (I don't even remember posting there... ;p)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12816
Stooner: this isn't beautiful? (I don't even remember posting there... ;p)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12816
I remember it - along with you asking me for fellatio (or anyone happening to pass by here).