It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VanishedOne: Am I first? ^_^
BranjoHello: You sure are! PM sent, enjoy! :)
Thank you and Merry Christmas! :-)
G'morn ninjorgulators!

I started playing Fallout 1 to see what all the commotion is about. :) Should be interesting...
skeletonbow: G'morn ninjorgulators!

I started playing Fallout 1 to see what all the commotion is about. :) Should be interesting...
enjoy it but dont waste too much time wandering around during the 100 days deadline :)
skeletonbow: G'morn ninjorgulators!

Aveweto: enjoy it but dont waste too much time wandering around during the 100 days deadline :)
Why the spoiler?
Aveweto: enjoy it but dont waste too much time wandering around during the 100 days deadline :)
Asbeau: Why the spoiler?
not really a spoiler
Morning :)
Leucius: Morning :)
morning
Time for another drop...

Audio Venture (DESURA):

1I77U-9DL0F-SVFB2-WYHAF-9J597
Impaler26: Time for another drop...

Audio Venture (DESURA):

1I77U-9DL0F-SVFB2-WYHAF-9J597
I am trying on steam but it is invalid?
never mind i see it is on desura
Post edited December 13, 2013 by gildor2603
It's a key for desura, not steam.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by alexbowwow
Audio Venture gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member vladiris.
cant find the 'tracking' tread for this so im going to list my little quip here:

clicking on DAILY SURPRISE resulted with an empty section, well that is a surprise so they are true to their word! :p
chezybezy: cant find the 'tracking' tread for this so im going to list my little quip here:

clicking on DAILY SURPRISE resulted with an empty section, well that is a surprise so they are true to their word! :p
You got an empty box?
- parents all over the world will tell you thats what the kids end up playing with for most of christmas, so maybe GOG got it right!
chezybezy: cant find the 'tracking' tread for this so im going to list my little quip here:

Same happened to me too
HAha
Heh, this is what I got

"DAILY SURPRISE: COME BACK TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER CHANCE FOR ONE AMAZING OFFER"

Yep, that's it!