It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Not until you explain why a Chultonian, chaotic creature as you has an EVEN number of tentacles? ;)
Are you sure he has an even number of tentacles? Perhaps, WE might see them as an even number...
Thespian*: Not until you explain why a Chultonian, chaotic creature as you has an EVEN number of tentacles? ;)
Grargar: Are you sure he has an even number of tentacles? Perhaps, WE might see them as an even number...
I thought about the possibility, but knowing TinyE, if he had more tentacles he'd show them off to us. :p
Grargar: Are you sure he has an even number of tentacles? Perhaps, WE might see them as an even number...
Thespian*: I thought about the possibility, but knowing TinyE, if he had more tentacles he'd show them off to us. :p
Those aren't tentacles!
Sachys: Those aren't tentacles!
Please stop, I don't wanna know!
Thespian*: I thought about the possibility, but knowing TinyE, if he had more tentacles he'd show them off to us. :p
And how do you exactly know that...? :D
lukslo: Please stop, I don't wanna know!
As if that request had stopped Sachys any time. :D
Post edited December 11, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: As if that request had stopped Sachys any time. :D
Well at least I can try ;)
Thespian*: As if that request had stopped Sachys any time. :D
lukslo: Well at least I can try ;)
And miserably fail. :D
You already know... you've always known... you've just been telling lies to yourself all this time!
Sachys: You already know... you've always known... you've just been telling lies to yourself all this time!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Sachys: You already know... you've always known... you've just been telling lies to yourself all this time!
lukslo: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Told you. ;)
high rated
If anyone wants it, I still have a Serious Sam 3: BFE steam key from humble bundle.
TwisterBE: If anyone wants it, I still have a Serious Sam 3: BFE steam key from humble bundle.
Thank you
Post edited December 11, 2013 by maxrobbye
high rated
Is there someone who doesn't own Snuggle Truck (Steam), but would like to?
DProject: Is there someone who doesn't own Snuggle Truck (Steam), but would like to?
NR +1
DProject: Is there someone who doesn't own Snuggle Truck (Steam), but would like to?
Snuggle Truck,saw that some news called it "Smuggle Truck",Could i have it good sir if its still available?
Post edited December 11, 2013 by kkreo