It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Actually, I'd like to try that. I dig horror games.
SirPrimalform: Seeing Stooner's edit, the game is yours.
Oo, much ta!
IAmSinistar: Actually, I'd like to try that. I dig horror games.
Let's just say the edit was intentional for that... ;p
Stooner: Let's just say the edit was intentional for that... ;p
Thank both of you, I quite appreciate the game!
Anyone ever even spot a giveaway for bloody trapland? I'm surprised there isn't any with all these keys going around, the internet must be hiding them all from me!
Elvin: Anyone ever even spot a giveaway for bloody trapland?
I understand it's frustrating, but no need to swear. ;)
Elvin: Anyone ever even spot a giveaway for bloody trapland?
IAmSinistar: I understand it's frustrating, but no need to swear. ;)
I see what you did there!
high rated
I don't have anything to give away right now, but I'm very grateful to this community that I've been able to be vocal about mental illness and my disability, and outside of a few people, no one's even batted an eye-lid.

It's easy to point the finger at someone and say "he's faking it" but till you walk a mile in that person's shoes, you'll never know what they're going through.

I've just recently come out of a mini breakdown that was caused by my own self doubt.

If you know someone with a mental illness, please be kind to them this holiday season. I'm grateful that for me personally, the fear and anxiety are gone forever, and I realize what's really going on and what's in my head versus what other people perceive.

Life's a gift not to be wasted, and I think above all, the lesson that I am no better than anyone else for having schizophrenia is something I've taken for granted all these years. I'm grateful to be able to share my music with you guys and gals, and earn enough through employment to pay the rent and bills. Believe me when I tell you, no one with a mental illness thinks they're better than you.

Have a wonderful Christmas every day of the year!
~Leucius
Hi ninjas :)
maxrobbye: Hi ninjas :)
Hello mate.
Hey ninjas. What's up with all the derepping recently? I've been on 120 for almost 2 weeks and now I see maxrobbye went from somewhere between 5 and 10 to 0.
low rated
tAnt0: Hey ninjas. What's up with all the derepping recently? I've been on 120 for almost 2 weeks and now I see maxrobbye went from somewhere between 5 and 10 to 0.
I went from 10 to -10 and now I'm on 0... it's rude, but that's how the internet works
tAnt0: Hey ninjas. What's up with all the derepping recently? I've been on 120 for almost 2 weeks and now I see maxrobbye went from somewhere between 5 and 10 to 0.
maxrobbye: I went from 10 to -10 and now I'm on 0... it's rude, but that's how the internet works
i gave ur every message +1 but , this rep system is strange.
maxrobbye: I went from 10 to -10 and now I'm on 0... it's rude, but that's how the internet works
lemuria: i gave ur every message +1 but , this rep system is strange.
Thank you. So did I. I'm still on 0, so it's weird....
lemuria: i gave ur every message +1 but , this rep system is strange.
And I feel pretty bad, I found a giveaway with a game I really want, but I must have at least +3 rep...
Post edited December 11, 2013 by maxrobbye
high rated
maxrobbye: Thank you. So did I. I'm still on 0, so it's weird....
And I feel pretty bad, I found a giveaway with a game I really want, but I must have at least +3 rep...
From observation of lots of people over time, about the best thing anyone can do to gain rep on here is:

1) Be polite, friendly, and helpful at all times.
2) To avoid criticizm, judgment, insults and blame (towards anyone or anything).
3) To be grateful to others for what they provide (assistance, free games, etc.) but to not expect anything of anyone or feel entitled to anything.
4) To observe and respect the traditions and customs of the forums in general, and individual threads and their conventions, and try to adapt to what others expect.
5) To not be concerned about the rep score as it is almost meaningless except for some giveaways and it will grow naturally over time by simply posting regularly and maintaining an overly positive demeanour along with the tips I've suggested above.

Everyone is human of course and might have a few bumps along the way, might have a bad day, might feel particularly enthusiastic about some topic and perhaps show some emotion that rubs others the wrong way, etc. - but the more one sticks to the above principles I believe the less likely people are to hit the derep button more or less. 'tis our emotional nature (or the emotions of others) that ultimately can land us in the hot seat.

Short version: When in Rome... :)

Welcome to GOG, the forums and enjoy your stay.
maxrobbye: Thank you. So did I. I'm still on 0, so it's weird....
skeletonbow: From observation of lots of people over time, about the best thing anyone can do to gain rep on here is:

1) Be polite, friendly, and helpful at all times.
2) To avoid criticizm, judgment, insults and blame (towards anyone or anything).
3) To be grateful to others for what they provide (assistance, free games, etc.) but to not expect anything of anyone or feel entitled to anything.
4) To observe and respect the traditions and customs of the forums in general, and individual threads and their conventions, and try to adapt to what others expect.
5) To not be concerned about the rep score as it is almost meaningless except for some giveaways and it will grow naturally over time by simply posting regularly and maintaining an overly positive demeanour along with the tips I've suggested above.

Everyone is human of course and might have a few bumps along the way, might have a bad day, might feel particularly enthusiastic about some topic and perhaps show some emotion that rubs others the wrong way, etc. - but the more one sticks to the above principles I believe the less likely people are to hit the derep button more or less. 'tis our emotional nature (or the emotions of others) that ultimately can land us in the hot seat.

Short version: When in Rome... :)

Welcome to GOG, the forums and enjoy your stay.
Thank you for the tips :) +1