It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jfelsman: Yeah I put it here cause I am probably just gonna give it away haha. Just thought I would ask before handing it out.
Elvin37: I doubt you will get anything for it as you can still get it for free I think
Or as long as some will dump the 100s of keys they exploited!
jfelsman: Yeah I put it here cause I am probably just gonna give it away haha. Just thought I would ask before handing it out.
Elvin37: I doubt you will get anything for it as you can still get it for free I think
Yeah. I don't really want the game but someone sent me the key so I though I might be able to give it to someone who actually wanted it.
I think I might be the only one that couldnt get the key :P

I tried it 3 times,1st empty confirmation email,and the other 2, the link that points to confirm registration doesnt work,it just leads to register page for new user:P
Sorapak: I think I might be the only one that couldnt get the key :P

I tried it 3 times,1st empty confirmation email,and the other 2, the link that points to confirm registration doesnt work,it just leads to register page for new user:P
hotmail doesnt work (for getting empty emails) try a different email adress.
Post edited December 02, 2013 by lugum

lugum: hotmail doesnt work (for getting empty emails) try a different email adress.
only got empty email once,the other 2 were also with hotmail. Just the confirmation email does nothing. Just goes to register new user. Weird.

lugum: hotmail doesnt work (for getting empty emails) try a different email adress.
Worked fine with me with hotmail
Sorapak: only got empty email once,the other 2 were also with hotmail. Just the confirmation email does nothing. Just goes to register new user. Weird.
apparently that clears up using an email client. havent tried it myself as I thought enclave was poo!
Ok if anyone want's a Steam key for Enclave just PM me.

Gone!
Post edited December 02, 2013 by jfelsman
could just have been a hotmail fluke yesterday, and gmail worked.

and dang do i hate fathers who think they are all damn mighty superior when they are just as faulty.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/130162-PlayStation-4-Online-Sale-Turns-Deadly

Ah man this too http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/130163-New-Study-Connects-Violent-Games-With-Lower-Self-Control-Among-Teens
Post edited December 02, 2013 by Elvin37
Must have been wakalo!
Hi everybody
Schnuff: Hi everybody
Good day to you!
jfelsman: Ok if anyone want's a Steam key for Enclave just PM me.
Got it! Thanks & +1! At last I get the key :P
jfelsman: Ok if anyone want's a Steam key for Enclave just PM me.
Sorapak: Got it! Thanks & +1! At last I get the key :P
No worries, have fun.