It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't drink what so ever only time I ever drank any alcohol was when I was a little one found all these colorful mini bottles in the cupboard and put them all in a single glass and took a sip worst taste ever
Sachys: it was - but there used to be games hidden.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Knights of Pen and Paper (steam sadly) to the first person to reply who hasnt dropped a bunch of exploited keys here ever!
leonairxxx: i don't think i have dropped any exploited keys so far. lol
whoop. soopa late post
OHHHHHHHHHH! REALLY?!

leonairxxx: 6ZJTY-LNCQ3-TKX0A
6TMEI-G2D4B-CLJW
5C9N9-MGLWF-DYYAD
TPJDT-T8332-L0ITC
KKIZM-ANDYE-G82PB
4XGG2-X4MGP-CLWF3

-Postal 1 Keys Steam
I was about to send it anyways, but not now...
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Sachys
leonairxxx: i don't think i have dropped any exploited keys so far. lol
whoop. soopa late post
Sachys: OHHHHHHHHHH! REALLY?!

leonairxxx: 6ZJTY-LNCQ3-TKX0A
6TMEI-G2D4B-CLJW
5C9N9-MGLWF-DYYAD
TPJDT-T8332-L0ITC
KKIZM-ANDYE-G82PB
4XGG2-X4MGP-CLWF3

-Postal 1 Keys Steam
Sachys: I was about to send it anyways, but not now...
i wonder how this is exploited whereas this was given to me by my friend at Running With Scissors.
In any case you do have the right to refuse. I'm not forcin ya.
Elvin37: I don't drink what so ever only time I ever drank any alcohol was when I was a little one found all these colorful mini bottles in the cupboard and put them all in a single glass and took a sip worst taste ever
you mean your typing with your face and your Not drunk?
JohnWalrus: Thanks for Frayed Knights, Schnuff! There should be way more Wizardry-esque games on my computer :D

Oh, and how come erryone's hitting the bottle tonight?
IShoot4lolz: I just drank a bottle of Sweet Tea :D

I'm not a fan of alcohol.
Ah, I could go for a can of Arizona Ice Tea right now. Too bad all I have in the fridge is milk :/
Elvin37: I don't drink what so ever only time I ever drank any alcohol was when I was a little one found all these colorful mini bottles in the cupboard and put them all in a single glass and took a sip worst taste ever
Chimerical: you mean your typing with your face and your Not drunk?
Precisely but my hand stopped being numb so all is good!
leonairxxx: i wonder how this is exploited whereas this was given to me by my friend at Running With Scissors.
Six keys at once of the same game and ones that were given out for free recently? - bit iffy mate.
I'll not make a judgement on you as you could be telling the truth, and have been alright as I've seen, but no doubt you can also see where I'm coming from!
leonairxxx: i wonder how this is exploited whereas this was given to me by my friend at Running With Scissors.
Sachys: Six keys at once of the same game and ones that were given out for free recently? - bit iffy mate.
I'll not make a judgement on you as you could be telling the truth, and have been alright as I've seen, but no doubt you can also see where I'm coming from!
No worries mate, i know where you're comin from.
yes i believe it sounds iffy too.
believe me, it was a surprise when it came in my email. I already had a copy at the time and i didn't really have a place to unload them all. At least i didn't sell em like some people do. Free keys were meant to be given away :D
Anyone hear about the guy that committed suicide on live stream? he apparently took a bunch of pills and downed them with a load of vodka and also set fire to his room went under the bed with the camera or something, this also happened to kill a 80 year old man
Elvin37: Anyone hear about the guy that committed suicide on live stream? he apparently took a bunch of pills and downed them with a load of vodka and also set fire to his room went under the bed with the camera or something, this also happened to kill a 80 year old man
well thats probably the most random thing ive seen posted on here!
Elvin37: Anyone hear about the guy that committed suicide on live stream? he apparently took a bunch of pills and downed them with a load of vodka and also set fire to his room went under the bed with the camera or something, this also happened to kill a 80 year old man
when did this all happen?
Sachys: well thats probably the most random thing ive seen posted on here!
I was just thinking the same thing.

Kinda disturbing too.
Wallabies 5 for $10, get your Wallabies here, makes a great pet.
IShoot4lolz: ...
I just drank a bottle of Sweet Tea :D
I'm not a fan of alcohol.
It's not alcohol, but fine Italian red wine, riped in nicely toasted oak barrels, with cinnamon, clove, vanilla and honey. Outside it's dark, cold and slightly snowing and this little hot mug gives off tiny aromatic curls of steam. Now tell me this isn't good. ;-)
leonairxxx: when did this all happen?
My friend linked me this when I asked him where he heard http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/518872289