It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spooky video trailer. I do like me some atmosphere. I want it, cause I just spend $150 here at gog and not willing to buy it from desura at all.

edit: let me elaborate, a family emergency poped up and I had to sell a lot of my personal belongings to help my relatives, I had just over $150 after sending them money, and I decided to spend on myself for once and spent all the rest of it here on gog.com, and now I'm back to being poor.
Post edited February 04, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Spooky video trailer. I do like me some atmosphere. I want it, cause I just spend $150 here at gog and not willing to buy it from desura at all.
piss off!
if you can afford to spend $150 on games in one go you can buy yer own!

numpty!

Edit: for that matter you could easily throw a giveaway yourself
Post edited November 29, 2013 by Sachys
gbaz69: Spooky video trailer. I do like me some atmosphere. I want it, cause I just spend $150 here at gog and not willing to buy it from desura at all.
Sachys: piss off!

numpty!

From your tone, seems like you rather give it away to someone that doesn't support the game industry by actually spending money in it, I see how it is around here LOL :P.

Let me revise what I said: I'm dirt poor and spend ZERO $ on games, and that game looks like the best game in the world and I must own it.
Sachys: piss off!

numpty!

gbaz69: From your tone, seems like you rather give it away to someone that doesn't support the game industry by actually spending money in it, I see how it is around here LOL :P.

Let me revise what I said: I'm dirt poor and spend ZERO $ on games, and that game looks like the best game in the world and I must own it.
or maybe i want to give it to someone that will actually play it - someone who doesnt have the money to buy the game would be a bonus, but someone that just spent $150 on games is taking the fucking piss by then asking for a freebie! - but to fuyrther that by rubbing in everyones face just how muich money you've spent is a degree of cuntitude!
SWORD OF THE STARS COMPLETE - STEAM
please
firetim: SWORD OF THE STARS COMPLETE - STEAM
please
if you're asking, I think you want a different thread.
firetim: SWORD OF THE STARS COMPLETE - STEAM
please
dracomage1996: if you're asking, I think you want a different thread.
it;s a vague and stupid attempt to get what i have on offer - but not by the terms ive put up.
gbaz69: From your tone, seems like you rather give it away to someone that doesn't support the game industry by actually spending money in it, I see how it is around here LOL :P.

Sachys: or maybe i want to give it to someone that will actually play it - someone who doesnt have the money to buy the game would be a bonus, but someone that just spent $150 on games is taking the fucking piss by then asking for a freebie! - but to fuyrther that by rubbing in everyones face just how muich money you've spent is a degree of cuntitude!
Is that how you took it? Me rubbing it in your face that I spent money?
I'm truely sorry you feel this way. Maybe I could of worded my original post a little bit better, and just saying I have no money to buy it instead of saying I spent the last of money here on gog.com.
+1 for give away regardless.

btw, do I all ways have to mention when I joke or being sarcastic?
RIGHT... LAST FUCKING TIME:

Well, as it's looking at being buried already, here we go again:

STAR RULER - STEAM GONE!

SWORD OF THE STARS COMPLETE - STEAM

ELEUSIS - DESURA

Name the game you want
, but to get it, you'll have to convince me that you'll actually play it in your reply.

I'll leave this open for some time so you all have a chance to make a convincing arguement.

...and if you're rich enough to spend $150 on GOGs at once and then still want a freebie after that, you can go and feed the homelss before you even consider asking for anything for free!
I wanted to make an argument for this, I mean I would love to try it, since I'm a huge 4x fan and this kind-of reminds me of Pax Imperia 2, but I'm not sure I'll have time during the weekend. +1 though
dracomage1996: if you're asking, I think you want a different thread.
Sachys: it;s a vague and stupid attempt to get what i have on offer - but not by the terms ive put up.
Naw no worryies dude make life last longer you shouldn't stress over the little things +REP 1
blotunga: I wanted to make an argument for this, I mean I would love to try it, since I'm a huge 4x fan and this kind-of reminds me of Pax Imperia 2, but I'm not sure I'll have time during the weekend. +1 though
well, thats a start - and i didnt say you have to play it today / tomorrow (but sometime in the next week would be a reasonable assumption), so go ahead if you like.
Sachys: well, thats a start - and i didnt say you have to play it today / tomorrow (but sometime in the next week would be a reasonable assumption), so go ahead if you like.
Is it enough then to list the 4x games I have played/plan to play :)? (j/k) It all begun in 2000 or 2001, my first year of college, when I first got Imperium Galactica 2 in my hands (btw GOG where da hell is Imperium galactica 2). Then I've played lots of other similar games (Pax Imperia 2), Homeworld (though this is different) and more recently Sword of the Stars. Currently I've just bought the bundlestars bundle with SWOS 2, so that might keep me busy though for some time. I wonder if I would've liked Moo3 (pfft). Anyway if you won't find anyone worthier than me, then I'll give it a shot (worst case I hope I'll have some time to play during the holidays :D).
blotunga:
Then I think you'll find the mix of universal realtime and 4x kinda economy stuff interesting to say the least!

PM inbound!
GOBBLE GOBBLE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Props on them nice drops, Sachys! :-)