It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: steam Eryi's Action , first person to pm gets it, minimum rep 40+ or account older then 1 year.
RevolutionSphere: May I?
First person to pm, but sure check your pm.
RevolutionSphere: May I?
lugum: First person to pm, but sure check your pm.
Thank you, sorry didn't notice that part
lugum: steam Eryi's Action , first person to pm gets it, minimum rep 40+ or account older then 1 year.
You have a lot of anime style games, don't you?

I'm not saying that's bad. Fairy Bloom Freesia is fun, if a little repetitive, and creepy with the guy hitting on your main charactee ( at least i think he got a nosebleed, which means arousel in anime) who is young girl. But hey, the Japanese age of consent is 13, so, its just cultural differences.

Thanks again for fairy bloom freesia. I am enjoying it alot.
Post edited November 26, 2013 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: You have a lot of anime like games, don't you.
Yeah but concidence, guess those games are alot in bundles. But they are also in the tremor games catalog atm.

Glad you like it. :)
Post edited November 26, 2013 by lugum
high rated
Today sucked... It started with exporting footage of a suicide. Then non-stop critical calls, and an export of someone getting seriously hurt and going to the hospital. Then I got stuck on a call for 2 hours past my shift, then fixing a facility in Mexico's access system. At least the Mexico thing went well... And my wife normally cheers me up on these days, but she's 2,000 miles away. I don't drink alcohol, but if I did, I could use a 12 pack right about now...

I'm gonna see if I can get a code to drop in here for someone or something to cheer up. Anything cheap on tremorgames that someone would like to have dropped in here?
Braussie: Today sucked... It started with exporting footage of a suicide. Then non-stop critical calls, and an export of someone getting seriously hurt and going to the hospital. Then I got stuck on a call for 2 hours past my shift, then fixing a facility in Mexico's access system. At least the Mexico thing went well... And my wife normally cheers me up on these days, but she's 2,000 miles away. I don't drink alcohol, but if I did, I could use a 12 pack right about now...

I'm gonna see if I can get a code to drop in here for someone or something to cheer up. Anything cheap on tremorgames that someone would like to have dropped in here?
Sounds like a crappy day. +1 for the offer
Braussie: Today sucked... It started with exporting footage of a suicide. Then non-stop critical calls, and an export of someone getting seriously hurt and going to the hospital. Then I got stuck on a call for 2 hours past my shift, then fixing a facility in Mexico's access system. At least the Mexico thing went well... And my wife normally cheers me up on these days, but she's 2,000 miles away. I don't drink alcohol, but if I did, I could use a 12 pack right about now...

+rep for offer
Oh damn that day did suck.

You could fry up some bacon and eat it.
That usually cheers me up :D
Post edited November 26, 2013 by leonairxxx
Braussie:
How about you leave that idea (tremors having some tremors!) and I send a code for Sword of the Stars #1 - OR - Mirrors Edge to the first person that can prove to me they'll actually play it?
(BOTH STEAM AND REPLY ONLY)

That's one messed up day. Forget about the giveaway. We appreciate the thought, but you need to focus on you. And get this day out of your head fast. Hope you will be better later on.
Braussie:
Sachys: How about you leave that idea (tremors having some tremors!) and I send a code for Sword of the Stars #1 - OR - Mirrors Edge to the first person that can prove to me they'll actually play it?
Good idea. I've got them both, but I hope someone picks one!
Sachys: How about you leave that idea (tremors having some tremors!) and I send a code for Sword of the Stars #1 - OR - Mirrors Edge to the first person that can prove to me they'll actually play it?
Braussie: Good idea. I've got them both, but I hope someone picks one!
I hope they like it. :D
Braussie: Good idea. I've got them both, but I hope someone picks one!
may i please have sword in the stars please brassie and Sachys thanx in advance
Post edited November 26, 2013 by firetim
Braussie:
Just wanted to ask, am I too late for the Sword of the Stars code?

I would like to play it since I greatly enjoy strategy and resource gathering games, and prefer them to many of the more modern action-oriented games which now seem to dominate.

Although I don't mind action games, I find this type of game to be much more involving, and similar in various aspects to other older games that I have enjoyed, such as Stars!, Harpoon, and certain of the older Total War series, such as Shogun.

The other enjoyable aspect of these games is the longevity, in that they can be much more involving as you build your armies/fleets, requiring thought and planning, not just quick reflexes, and that they are often nonlinear, which means they don't just get discarded once you have finished, and don't involve an aspect which many games feel it necessary to include -- the "boss" level, which is usually nothing, but sheer frustration and often leads to the game going unfinished.

Thank you very much.

BTW Hi to everyone! Sorry to pop in out of the blue like this, but I just thought I'd check my giveaways and see what else was going on!

EDIT 2: And sorry again! It's late and I just realised that my question probably sounded too abrupt and "grabby"!

EDITED TO INCLUDE GAMEPLAY REASONING.
Post edited November 27, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Just wanted to ask, am I too late for the Sword of the Stars code?
Was about to ask that myself but now I know I am. haha
blakstar: Just wanted to ask, am I too late for the Sword of the Stars code?

EDIT: Ah yes, I see I am -- my first reply seemed to get lost in oblivion, and it takes me much longer to type on this tablet than it does on my PC! :-)
Actually I'm pretty sure you aren't ;) The chimp was rather explicit on his conditions, which still don't seem to be fulfilled :P

+1 for the awesome drop, Sachys!