It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just so you guys and gals know, I'm giving away all my music for free until some time after Christmas. PM me if you want links, not gonna spam you here, but since this is the ninja thread, I'm drawing attention to FREE MUSIC.

;) Have a good one,

~Leucius
Leucius: Just so you guys and gals know, I'm giving away all my music for free until some time after Christmas. PM me if you want links, not gonna spam you here, but since this is the ninja thread, I'm drawing attention to FREE MUSIC.

;) Have a good one,

~Leucius
I bestoweth thanks upon thee, and do, in addition, giveth thee a most fulsome +1. :-)

Hath no gentleperson the desire to lay claim upon the entertainments offered in mine most recent post?
Post edited November 22, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Verily would I most desire to gift a code of Steam unto one of the most excellent and noble users who grace this thread, may it please the most exact and correct checker of grammar who graceth these boards.

Therefore, I present to thee, Knights and Merchants. Mayhap with fortune it will go to a member of rank, and not some low, sneaking denizen.

Send thine missive forthwith, if thou dost desire this most bounteous gift bestowed upon thee.
Nae and awa' wi ye o scumfeld englander!
blakstar: Verily would I most desire to gift a code of Steam unto one of the most excellent and noble users who grace this thread, may it please the most exact and correct checker of grammar who graceth these boards.

Therefore, I present to thee, Knights and Merchants. Mayhap with fortune it will go to a member of rank, and not some low, sneaking denizen.

Send thine missive forthwith, if thou dost desire this most bounteous gift bestowed upon thee.
Sachys: Nae and awa' wi ye o scumfeld englander!
Guards! Guards! Removeth the ruffian, but beware his most foul and anachronistic beam of excrement! :-)
What the heck is going on in here? ~closes the door and backs away before thy...arghhhh!~
Momo1991: What the heck is going on in here? ~closes the door and backs away before thy...arghhhh!~
A WITCH! BURN HER!
Mayhap, if the offering were changed to <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span>, it would be more gracefully received!
blakstar: Mayhap, if the offering were changed to <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span>, it would be more gracefully received!
Can you send it to dudetterinazor?
Post edited November 22, 2013 by triock
blakstar: Mayhap, if the offering were changed to <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span>, it would be more gracefully received!
triock: Can you send it to dudetterinazor?
Thank god, at last! I'll send you the code -- you can forward it as you wish! :-)

PM sent!
blakstar: Thank god, at last! I'll send you the code -- you can forward it as you wish! :-)

PM sent!
Ok, code sent to a nice lady. :)
blakstar: Thank god, at last! I'll send you the code -- you can forward it as you wish! :-)

PM sent!
triock: Ok, code sent to a nice lady. :)
At least it went to a good home, so to speak! :-)
YAY ;-)
Sorry if my periodic musical statements bother anyone, by the way. I don't have a GOG'er to tell you these kinds of things, so I have to do it myself.

As usual, I hope you don't mind.
Momo1991: What the heck is going on in here? ~closes the door and backs away before thy...arghhhh!~
Sachys: A WITCH! BURN HER!
A talking monkey! Quick! Catch him ;-p
Leucius: Sorry if my periodic musical statements bother anyone, by the way. I don't have a GOG'er to tell you these kinds of things, so I have to do it myself.

As usual, I hope you don't mind.
I've never found it a bother -- it's just the same as dropping codes, and putting up with plenty of insane thread denizens! :-)
Sachys: A WITCH! BURN HER!
Momo1991: A talking monkey! Quick! Catch him ;-p
The witch put a spell on the monkey! BURN HER!

AND

She also changed the chimpanzee into a monkey! BURN HER AGAIN! :-P