It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MaximumBunny: I saw a bunny on it and had to grab it. xP Thank you! :>
Impaler26: You're welcome, enjoy the game! :)

Momo1991: [snip]
btw, might I suggest that you ask for a reply instead of free-range code drops? This thread is kind of sad with lurkers and bots, sadly :-(
Impaler26: But isn't the whole purpose of this thread that the first one who sees a code can grab it? Hence the thread-title "Ninja Giveaway".
Well yes but if you ask peeps to respond in thread then you can actually see who is getting the game - and so can the peeps who watch for - well the lurker, grabby and the evil...but you're new so you don't know that we have the usual issues any forum has...

See, like any forum, we have lurkers who never contribute and who grab free-range codes like candy.. Who knows if they actually ever play your gift or if they just build a profile to sell later on. Sheesh, I know it is just a code you were hoping to gift but feeding trolls is sadly a result most times...:-(
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Momo1991
And as Momo knows, we have plenty of issues here! (Mainly psychological ones, though :-P)
Post edited November 21, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: And as Momo knows, we have plenty of issues here! (Mainly psychological ones, though :-P)
Where is that poo trebuchet when you need it? ;-p
Impaler26: But isn't the whole purpose of this thread that the first one who sees a code can grab it? Hence the thread-title "Ninja Giveaway".
Momo1991: Well yes but if you ask peeps to respond in thread then you can actually see who is getting the game - and so can the peeps who watch for - well the lurker, grabby and the evil...but you're new so you don't know that we have the usual issues any forum has...

See, like any forum, we have lurkers who never contribute and who grab free-range codes like candy.. Who knows if they actually ever play your gift or if they just build a profile to sell later on. Sheesh, I know it is just a code you were hoping to gift but feeding trolls is sadly a result most times...:-(
Ah i see...
Yup, i just wanna give out some games to fellow gamers to enjoy. But i don't wanna feed any trolls so what would be the best way to go about it?
Momo1991: Well yes but if you ask peeps to respond in thread then you can actually see who is getting the game - and so can the peeps who watch for - well the lurker, grabby and the evil...but you're new so you don't know that we have the usual issues any forum has...

Impaler26: Ah i see...
Yup, i just wanna give out some games to fellow gamers to enjoy. But i don't wanna feed any trolls so what would be the best way to go about it?
Gah...lost my response...

Either do a giveaway thread - that will give you plenty of people that really want the game - or ask for response in this thread - at the minimum you know who asked for the game and so do the peeps that kind of keep tabs on this stuff ;-)

I usually go

Anyone want a copy of http://www.desura.com/games/astro-emporia PM me
blakstar: And as Momo knows, we have plenty of issues here! (Mainly psychological ones, though :-P)
Momo1991: Where is that poo trebuchet when you need it? ;-p
I Warwick England! :) A buddy of mine lives not far from it and it is quite the machine. I first saw it in an episode of Mythbusters where it was used to toss a car like it was a tennis ball. That should do the trick! :)
Momo1991: Either do a giveaway thread - that will give you plenty of people that really want the game - or ask for response in this thread - at the minimum you know who asked for the game and so do the peeps that kind of keep tabs on this stuff ;-)
I guess i'll just ask for a response and PM the first guy who responds the gift code... We'll see how that goes... :)
jfelsman: I usually go

Ah, just realised this game's your baby. Looks quite interesting, hope it's progressing and doing well. Congratulations and good luck with it! :-)
jfelsman: I usually go

Spinorial: Ah, just realised this game's your baby. Looks quite interesting, hope it's progressing and doing well. Congratulations and good luck with it! :-)
Ha Ha thanks. I originally made it just for fun ad wasn't going to do much with it except put it on my own phone. But influenced to sell it. So now I am polishing it up and adding more features.
Momo1991: Either do a giveaway thread - that will give you plenty of people that really want the game - or ask for response in this thread - at the minimum you know who asked for the game and so do the peeps that kind of keep tabs on this stuff ;-)
Impaler26: I guess i'll just ask for a response and PM the first guy who responds the gift code... We'll see how that goes... :)
;-)

{{Momo hugs}}
Impaler26: I guess i'll just ask for a response and PM the first guy who responds the gift code... We'll see how that goes... :)
Momo1991: ;-)

{{Momo hugs}}
{{Momo snaps}}
Hi. I just popped in to love Momo.

I loves you Momo!

Okay. Bye for now. Have fun everyone!
high rated
Time to give out another game... Reply if you want a DESURA key for One Finger Death Punch.

http://www.desura.com/games/one-finger-death-punch
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Impaler26
Impaler26: Time to give out another game... Reply if you want a DESURA key for One Finger Death Punch.

http://www.desura.com/games/one-finger-death-punch
That game looks fun!