It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nadenitza: I take it from the bright site, first good thing to make me log back in in bnet after 1 year of disappointment from that d3 mess, that's something...
I got d3 on my ps3! :D score 1 for me ... zip for you.

ps. please don't take that comment the wrong way, just having a bit of fun. I say this because some people here can't take being teesed like it is the end of the world or something.
nadenitza: I take it from the bright site, first good thing to make me log back in in bnet after 1 year of disappointment from that d3 mess, that's something...
gbaz69: I got d3 on my ps3! :D score 1 for me ... zip for you.

ps. please don't take that comment the wrong way, just having a bit of fun. I say this because some people here can't take being teesed like it is the end of the world or something.
meh it's ok, i can even agree the console version is superior - it even has offline mode... wtf blizzard?!?!!?!? Arhh.....
Sachys: Well i doubt blizzard would list a bunch of free keys on dropbox for a start, but if it was officially free / an official offer, get it from the site!
Yeah, I didn't think that one through myself.
I decided to ask here, because I didn't want to start a new thread.. so please don't down vote me.

Someone please tell me how to remove "Contacts" names from https://secure.gog.com/account/messages screen.
I got like 200 freaking people in there, and when I clear messages, their name remains in my list grrr.

Or we can't remove "Contacts" from our list?
gbaz69: I decided to ask here, because I didn't want to start a new thread.. so please don't down vote me.

Someone please tell me how to remove "Contacts" names from https://secure.gog.com/account/messages screen.
I got like 200 freaking people in there, and when I clear messages, their name remains in my list grrr.

I think it's a bug. :-( I vaguely remember seeing it mentioned ages ago.

Edit: actually, I think the bug might have been that messages weren't clearing, rather than that senders' names stick around forever; in which case, maybe it's intended behaviour. :-/
Post edited November 14, 2013 by VanishedOne
gbaz69: I decided to ask here, because I didn't want to start a new thread.. so please don't down vote me.

I dont think you can. and ive far more!

Sachys: I dont think you can. and ive far more!
I'm one of the ones you want to delete, I'm sure, since we don't talk at all, just that one inqury I had a month ago :P.

edit: can we do a work around, and select block and report... and UNBLOCK? i wish it didnt report.. sigh. Get juda in here!
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69
Sachys: I dont think you can. and ive far more!
gbaz69: I'm one of the ones you want to delete, I'm sure, since we don't talk at all, just that one inqury I had a month ago :P.

edit: can we do a work around, and select block and report... and UNBLOCK? i wish it didnt report.. sigh. Get juda in here!
or you can just scroll like the rest of us with about 1000+ entries in there do - the regular people you want to chat with are easy to find in thread / at the top generally, the rest whizz by at lightening speed until you find an avatar you recognise

Edit: and i dont remember any inquiry! - might have been eaten by gogbears (they shit rainbows - be warned!). I always suggest opening the messages in a new tab right after sending to see if its held or not as it can be damned flakey at best!

Edit2: and even then - if like me you're an insomniac who gets a bunch of messages per day on here, they can be easily lost until later, so sorry if i got it and didnt reply!
Post edited November 14, 2013 by Sachys
I've found it on the Wishlist: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/ability_to_delete_contact_from_pm_conversation_list
Post edited November 14, 2013 by VanishedOne
Thanks voted and commented! Please everyone do the same, thanks.

edit: will take 30,000 votes to get it like for system shock 2 (or whatever # of the votes was at, at the time ss2 came to gog.com)
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69
high rated
I have 1 Giana Sisters (steam code) but I don't use steam...
Anyone really looking for this game and not just to add as #1001 entry of your list kind of thing?
Muttala: I have 1 Giana Sisters (steam code) but I don't use steam...
Anyone really looking for this game and not just to add as #1001 entry of your list kind of thing?
It's been on my steam wishlist for a while, I'd love to take it off your hands.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by tAnt0
gbaz69: Thanks voted and commented! Please everyone do the same, thanks.
I wish I could delete an entry in my PMs, and not because I have something against this person, but everytime I select the user "gameon" to see his messages, some type of clock appears on the screen, looping there and doing nothing else, and freezes the whole PM page (I can't select anything else -_-). I don't know why is this, or why it only happens with "gameon".
Attachments:
gbaz69: Thanks voted and commented! Please everyone do the same, thanks.
Azrael360: I wish I could delete an entry in my PMs, and not because I have something against this person, but everytime I select the user "gameon" to see his messages, some type of clock appears on the screen, looping there and doing nothing else, and freezes the whole PM page (I can't select anything else -_-). I don't know why is this, or why it only happens with "gameon".
Maybe error on gogs part, or maybe a special character was used, but I don't see why a special character would mess up a browser... it may mess up gog, but everything should be inputed.

Oh, if gog refuses to add this feature, you think we can get it into barefootessentials? (though scripts can't edit files on our harddrives, so I'm not sure how bfe can UPDATE a name).
For A third time this is still available:

Torchlight (gog)
**XN-87NY-*STR-5W4L

Hint: My opinion of this game.