It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tAnt0: Can I have Forge Starter Pack?
firetim: wwIII black gold please
and panzer
check pm; sorry i said 1 code / person
Post edited November 07, 2013 by DyNaer
firetim: wwIII black gold please
and panzer
DyNaer: check pm; sorry i said 1 code person
k i'm sorry ty for code rep+
You guys are awesome! +1 to the givers! I'm abstaining from any of the drops. Give chance to others. :)
niniendowarrior: You guys are awesome! +1 to the givers! I'm abstaining from any of the drops. Give chance to others. :)
don't drop the stick ? or sword ? you have in hand though :p
DyNaer: Few codes to gives , first to come , first to be served (one code per person)
WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2
Evenin' ! Them Panzer Claws still available? May I have them, if so? I think I'd quite enjoy the RTS diversion from a slog of turn-based grand strategising. Kinda like adding it all up to a single WW2: Total War ;)

And thanks, in any case! Have still to do my daily round of uprepping the giving folk, but at least you're first by virtue of being latest :P
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Spinorial
DyNaer: Few codes to gives , first to come , first to be served (one code per person)
WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2
Spinorial: Evenin' ! Them Panzer Claws still available? May I have them, if so? I think I'd quite enjoy the RTS diversion from a slog of turn-based grand strategising. Kinda like adding it all up to a single WW2: Total War ;)

And thanks, in any case! Have still to do my daily round of uprepping the giving folk, but at least you're first by virtue of being latest :P
yup ; code sent :)
DyNaer: yup ; code sent :)
Thank you, ever so kindly! Also, at what ungodly hour in France are you still awake :P
DyNaer: yup ; code sent :)
Spinorial: Thank you, ever so kindly! Also, at what ungodly hour in France are you still awake :P
If my clock is correct and my conversion is also, it is 4:30 Am over there. Wow. Get some Sleep!
Spinorial: Thank you, ever so kindly! Also, at what ungodly hour in France are you still awake :P
IShoot4lolz: If my clock is correct and my conversion is also, it is 4:30 Am over there. Wow. Get some Sleep!
already did ;)
niniendowarrior: You guys are awesome! +1 to the givers! I'm abstaining from any of the drops. Give chance to others. :)
DyNaer: don't drop the stick ? or sword ? you have in hand though :p
I'm prepared to kill any cluckers!
IShoot4lolz: If my clock is correct and my conversion is also, it is 4:30 Am over there. Wow. Get some Sleep!
DyNaer: already did ;)
Well, I'm glad to hear that :P
DyNaer: already did ;)
Is giving stuff part of your morning routine, then? Does it come before or after breakfast o.O
ty to the gifters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxp_3000h_U
Post edited November 07, 2013 by gbaz69
Just made some gluten free pizza from scratch ( experimental ) turned out quite well I should open a restaurant that sells various different gluten free things
Elvin37: Just made some gluten free pizza from scratch ( experimental ) turned out quite well I should open a restaurant that sells various different gluten free things
Maybe too niche, of course location is the single most important thing. Maybe in Hipster town/cities... or areas where everyone drives hybrids.

Like these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAI_-woNh4