It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Good evening everyone
Hello master.
Which Rayman game do you guys suggest?
Laziter: Ok I deciced to make another charity donation.
A ninja is required for this one too.
This time I'll divide the code into 3 parts, show me true skills to redeem the prize.

1: 68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f
2: d3d3Lmh1bWJsZWJ1bmRsZS5jb20=
3: /?tvsg=ucImnHlfxEcelIuC

Solve the 3, connect them and you'll have a prize waiting.

*NOTICE*
If you don't like Steam, don't follow up this.
after someone grabs it,could you tell what kind of encryption last part was? I give up :P
This time I'll divide the code into 3 parts, show me true skills to redeem the prize.

*NOTICE*
Something stole it and never said thanks. So I will ;)
Sorapak: after someone grabs it,could you tell what kind of encryption last part was? I give up :P
It was good ol' Caesar :P
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Spinorial

*NOTICE*
Sorapak: after someone grabs it,could you tell what kind of encryption last part was? I give up :P
Sure thing.
I got a thanks in PM, but if it's solved by that person, he should reveal him/her-self.
Then I'll tell which encryptions I used.

*NOTICE*
It was already taken when i finally got the link. +1
Redix: It was already taken when i finally got the link. +1
It was already taken 20 minutes ago :(
ggf162: Which Rayman game do you guys suggest?
1 is really really hard, and not like the rest. It's a platformer. In itself, it's good... but I like the others a lot more.

2&3 are great 3d games, though if you play with a gamepad, you'll want to search the support forums- there's a file that needs to be added to give support. These games are great, and reminiscent of Mario64 in my mind (though I enjoy Rayman better).

Rayman Origins returns to the side scrolling platform, and does it beautifully! It is a rarity, as my 9 year old loved it, same as my wife who generally hates video games. You can play with local co-op up to 4 players at once, is flawless on gamepad, and allows "easy in-easy out" access, so non-first players can help, then leave if they need. The artwork is beautiful, there's tons to unlock, and a ton of replay value. This game is considered one of the best platformers of the decade by many.

So, in all, I recommend 2 &3 for the 3d action adventure gamer, and rayman Origins for absolutely everyone. 1st one is mostly geared towards old-school difficult platformers, due to the lower resolution graphics, limited lives, and general conscious of being "hard as hell".
Laziter: Then I'll tell which encryptions I used.
Be better if you tell via PM any interested parties - one, so that lurkers dont clue in and two so that the thread doesnt fill with sausages again!
Spinorial: Thanks, but I've been lucky already, and I do believe sulc and Stooner had me beat by quite the margin ;)
innerring: I didn't write that the first to reply will get it.
Well, if you're feeling so inclined, I'd be happy to adopt the Steam copy, it's the only one I can make use of, anyway. If not, hope it found a good home :-) Either way, the gesture is highly appreciated :-)
Well, I might just blow it out.

I used Hex for the first part, Base64 for the second and finally Rot13 for the last part.
The last part was actually the only part needed to be solved, hints were given by my first giving (Humble Bundle Weekly).
Laziter: Then I'll tell which encryptions I used.
Sachys: Be better if you tell via PM any interested parties - one, so that lurkers dont clue in and two so that the thread doesnt fill with sausages again!
We ought to develop a sausage code!

Laziter: I got a thanks in PM, but if it's solved by that person, he should reveal him/her-self.
Name and shame! XD
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial: We ought to develop a sausage code!

Name and shame! XD
Yarp to both!
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Sachys
Name to the shame..
Koks sent me the thank you PM, but I have no way of telling if he/she truly solved it.
ggf162: Which Rayman game do you guys suggest?
Braussie: 1 is really really hard, and not like the rest. It's a platformer. In itself, it's good... but I like the others a lot more.

2&3 are great 3d games, though if you play with a gamepad, you'll want to search the support forums- there's a file that needs to be added to give support. These games are great, and reminiscent of Mario64 in my mind (though I enjoy Rayman better).

Rayman Origins returns to the side scrolling platform, and does it beautifully! It is a rarity, as my 9 year old loved it, same as my wife who generally hates video games. You can play with local co-op up to 4 players at once, is flawless on gamepad, and allows "easy in-easy out" access, so non-first players can help, then leave if they need. The artwork is beautiful, there's tons to unlock, and a ton of replay value. This game is considered one of the best platformers of the decade by many.

So, in all, I recommend 2 &3 for the 3d action adventure gamer, and rayman Origins for absolutely everyone. 1st one is mostly geared towards old-school difficult platformers, due to the lower resolution graphics, limited lives, and general conscious of being "hard as hell".
Alright, I ended up getting 1+2 (I'm a 2d platforming junkie, and we'll see how #2 goes :D).