It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: Three more - same rules - once again Steam keys

Fractal
Splice
Auditorium
LOL nice drops +1
Thanks for Auditorium.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by simon_vd
Bigs: Three more - same rules - once again Steam keys

Fractal
Splice - GONE
Auditorium - GONE
Awesome drops +1! NR hehe

Also good morning folks!
Post edited October 30, 2013 by Crsldmc
high rated
Not exactly a ninja giveaway -- just a little extra (shamless) publicity for those who never get out of the ninja thread! :-)

Bundle of the Damned 2 Giveaway

And just so there are no complaints, XIII Century - Gold Edition Steam Key to the first reply!
Post edited October 30, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Not exactly a ninja giveaway -- just a little extra (shamless) publicity for those who never get out of the ninja thread! :-)

And just so there are no complaints, XIII Century - Gold Edition Steam Key to the first reply!
I'll take XIII please
blakstar: Not exactly a ninja giveaway -- just a little extra (shamless) publicity for those who never get out of the ninja thread! :-)

skeletonbow: I'll take XIII please
OK -- PM incoming!
Morning ya mad bastards. Loads of lovely key drops overnight, the +1 got a workout.

Did you get my PM? -- just want to make sure it's not playing up! :-)
blakstar: Did you get my PM? -- just want to make sure it's not playing up! :-)
Yeah, I was sidetracked on IRC and grabbing a quick bite of food. :) Thanks for the game and +1!
If I went to IRC I'd never leave. I'd pester them more than I pester you.
IAmSinistar: Morning ya mad bastards. Loads of lovely key drops overnight, the +1 got a workout.
And good morning to you too! (I ought to be saying good afternoon since it's after 12 :-) )
And almost good evening here... :P
Ugh... Bard's Tale... sigh... +1 Bigs san.
niniendowarrior: Ugh... Bard's Tale... sigh... +1 Bigs san.
You had to mentions that game eh?
Now I want to play it.. Haven't played it since I completed the C64 version many years ago.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by Laziter
niniendowarrior: Ugh... Bard's Tale... sigh... +1 Bigs san.
Laziter: You had to mentions that game eh?
Now I want to play it.. Haven't played it since I completed the C64 version many years ago.
I always wanted to play the C64 game also but never had it. The new Bard's Tale game looks interesting though, got that one on the wishlist. I wonder if the original still has the charm it had back in the day? :)
First reply with fun video Sid Meier's Civilization V