It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bela555: Eets Munchies pls
triock: Eets?
Which of you two didn't get it? I'll send you a key.
Schnuff:
Thanks Schnuff!
triock: Eets?
IAmSinistar: Which of you two didn't get it? I'll send you a key.
Me?
IAmSinistar: Which of you two didn't get it? I'll send you a key.
triock: Me?
This. ;)
high rated
God has bad plans for me.
I bought ring... fuckn ring! and she left me. Should i celebrate ? lol. Who wanna zeno clash ? for first reply.
triock: Me?
IAmSinistar: This. ;)
Thanks. :D
lemuria: God has bad plans for me.
I bought ring... fuckn ring! and she left me. Should i celebrate ? lol. Who wanna zeno clash ? for first reply.
Not in, but really? Man, I'm sorry.
Didn't read the last post, sorry.
Post edited September 11, 2013 by Ghildrean
may i?
I feel bad uprepping your post for the giveaway, considering the rest of the content. But probably a good thing in the long run - better she leave now than after you've live years of a lie.
high rated
Brütal Legend Steam Key
7?XPI-?RHDC-MRWGB

? = Z
Ki11s0n3: Brütal Legend Steam Key
7?XPI-?RHDC-MRWGB

? = Z
I got it. Thanks!
Ki11s0n3: Brütal Legend Steam Key
7?XPI-?RHDC-MRWGB

? = Z
Ghildrean: I got it. Thanks!
NP Enjoy
darkplanetar: may i?
Why not ? :))

IAmSinistar: I feel bad uprepping your post for the giveaway, considering the rest of the content. But probably a good thing in the long run - better she leave now than after you've live years of a lie.
she ruined 5 years :) and thats really funny, she wanted to try with her ex. thats really funny. I'll give this ring to my mom.
Post edited September 11, 2013 by lemuria
What a cunt. You should definitely celebrate - you were this close having to spend the rest of your life with her. Or the more likely scenario: a year, maybe two, until she decides "this isn't what I signed up for", divorces you, and leaves with half of your belongings.