It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kkreo:
That doesnt make any sense to me
keys can crash steam nowadays? That's interesting...
KneeTheCap: keys can crash steam nowadays? That's interesting...
Yip, I've had happen before
MysterGifter:
Sachys: Hmmm... dont normally try mystery codes, and this one crashed steam! Heheh!
kkreo: Nope,still not working :( (Afterfall insanity crashing)
Sachys: Be specific. Might be able to help.
I am very sorry if I causd problems. The key is legit, it should work.
kkreo:
Sachys: That doesnt make any sense to me
Yeah,makes no sense at all,and now it broke my steam
te_lanus: hi
chezybezy: hay, think i should have some time this evening! :)
Thanks, Hi to you too, i luv welcomes
Post edited September 11, 2013 by KittyRules
Sachys: Hmmm... dont normally try mystery codes, and this one crashed steam! Heheh!

Be specific. Might be able to help.
MysterGifter: I am very sorry if I causd problems. The key is legit, it should work.
Hmm,oh no,its not your code,i got mine in my own bundle,
MysterGifter: I am very sorry if I causd problems. The key is legit, it should work.
Heheh! Nah its okay, occasionally redeeming a key will crash Steam for no reason - sometimes redeeming it in the process. As it is I tried again once Steam reloaded and found out I already had the game - whetver game it is / was.
high rated
NMNBR-KDDLX-3CLHP Trine 2 :)
Post edited September 11, 2013 by fifoker
God,i hate indiegala now,cant even turn my steam on without an error,and the new HB is out and im out of cash
kkreo: God,i hate indiegala now,cant even turn my steam on without an error,and the new HB is out and im out of cash
What happened?
kkreo: God,i hate indiegala now,cant even turn my steam on without an error,and the new HB is out and im out of cash
KneeTheCap: What happened?
Redeemed all codes,they didnt show as games but as empty spaces and didnt appear in my library,now,then they appeared and i downloaded killing floor,Insanity and red orchestra,then Insanity didnt work and i tried to fix it,fixed for a minute and then it turned all weird(new graphics card).And now my steam gets steam connection error(could not connect to steam network(internet okay,my friends without new IG is playing no problemo))
KneeTheCap: What happened?
kkreo: Redeemed all codes,they didnt show as games but as empty spaces and didnt appear in my library,now,then they appeared and i downloaded killing floor,Insanity and red orchestra,then Insanity didnt work and i tried to fix it,fixed for a minute and then it turned all weird(new graphics card).And now my steam gets steam connection error(could not connect to steam network(internet okay,my friends without new IG is playing no problemo))
You're saying the gala-codes bug out steam ? What ?
kkreo: Redeemed all codes,they didnt show as games but as empty spaces and didnt appear in my library,now,then they appeared and i downloaded killing floor,Insanity and red orchestra,then Insanity didnt work and i tried to fix it,fixed for a minute and then it turned all weird(new graphics card).And now my steam gets steam connection error(could not connect to steam network(internet okay,my friends without new IG is playing no problemo))
KneeTheCap: You're saying the gala-codes bug out steam ? What ?
Kinda,i also dont understand it
The key thing is also happening for the Humble Bundle keys so it's probably something on the Steam backend (a rush of people activating keys or maintenance or something).