It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPp4Msv9_A
Stooner: and when is a good night to have one?
Amidst a great big fookin storm! - See above...
Post edited August 22, 2013 by Sachys
The first person to reply with the game I wishlisted back in 2008 upon joining the site will receive an Origin key for Mirror's Edge.

Hint 1: The game is not on GOG, but will be soon.
Hint 2: The game came out in 1988.
Final Hint: The game is squad-based.

BTW if you try to find it in the wishlist it won't be there. It was removed when a newer entry for the same game was made which received a hell of a lot more votes than the original listing (mine), and mine was flagged as a duplicate.

EDIT: As an added bonus, I will give you a Populous Origin key. I already have it on GOG.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by CymTyr
Hungry Hungry Hippos!
high rated
If anyone is interested in any of the two bonus games added today to the EA Origin Bundle (Populous and C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising), or maybe The Sims 3 + Starter Pack (which I don't plan on redeeming), just ask below ;)

EDIT:
The Sims 3 - gone to Tw2Brick
C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - gone to sulc84
Populous - gone to Sorapak
Post edited August 22, 2013 by geoconker
geoconker: If anyone is interested in any of the two bonus games added today to the EA Origin Bundle (Populous and C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising), or maybe The Sims 3 + Starter Pack (which I don't plan on redeeming), just ask below ;)
I am interested in the Sims. Thank you!
geoconker: If anyone is interested in any of the two bonus games added today to the EA Origin Bundle (Populous and C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising), or maybe The Sims 3 + Starter Pack (which I don't plan on redeeming), just ask below ;)
C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising ?
tinyE: Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Sorry bro, your post was neither a reply to mine nor the correct answer. I'm gonna give you +1 for good measure though ;)
Red Alert 3 please. :D

LE: No, wait. I got the bundle and I noticed it got added to my key list as well. Yaaay!
Post edited August 22, 2013 by kneekoo
can I pop + uprising? :)
Populous?

EDIT:
thank you! :D
Final hint: Spiritual ancestor to a game series which was (arguably) brought back to life in 2008 by a Maryland-based game developer/publisher.

EDIT:
Is C&C both vanilla and expansion or just expansion?
CymTyr: Final hint: Spiritual ancestor to a game series which was (arguably) brought back to life in 2008 by a Maryland-based game developer/publisher.
:Looks at avatar: