It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: O_o
YUP!
heheh
Tarnicus: Thank you Spinorial for gifting me my 500th game on Steam. I now have the appropriate title of Director of Acquisitions! :) :) :)

In celebration, I'm giving away 1(one) whole copy of... Greed: Black Border! P:P Any takers?
Me? Seems interesting enough.

EDIT: Ohhhh snap ninja'd
Post edited August 21, 2013 by ggf162
high rated
Really Big Sky
Sure Sachys :)
ma5terbob: do i replay or pm
unless specified, reply is usually best
Sachys: WARNING! will NOT work on modern machines - at all!
Sorry Ian - got it myself and its best suited to an XP user
I only use XP so just right for me ;)
Tarnicus: Thank you Spinorial for gifting me my 500th game on Steam. I now have the appropriate title of Director of Acquisitions! :) :) :)

In celebration, I'm giving away 1(one) whole copy of... Greed: Black Border! P:P Any takers?
If that's your title what is Ian's title ;)?
Sachys: WARNING! will NOT work on modern machines - at all!
Sorry Ian - got it myself and its best suited to an XP user
SirEyeball: I only use XP so just right for me ;)
nice one - Bigs kindly gifted me it a while back but i cannot get it to run - after research i found out why - seems it just wont work on a modern system and you need XP just to get it running at all - according to summat like 80% of the posts i read at least
GOGwiiisfun:
SIR IAN OF GIFTONIA!
Keeper of the code and protector of the general want!
Ian: Really Big Sky
BUMP?!
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Sachys
My gf uses win 7 so the few games that can't run on XP I install on her rig otherwise I see no reason to use anything but XP
SirEyeball: I only use XP so just right for me ;)
Sachys: nice one - Bigs kindly gifted me it a while back but i cannot get it to run - after research i found out why - seems it just wont work on a modern system and you need XP just to get it running at all - according to summat like 80% of the posts i read at least
GOGwiiisfun:
Sachys: SIR IAN OF GIFTONIA!
Keeper of the code and protector of the general want!
odd at least the steam gamecard has vista as supported O/S , but gamecards ain't always reliable :/

ma5terbob: do i replay or pm
Well done newfound ninja! Usually people specify and it is first in first served :)
SirEyeball: My gf uses win 7 so the few games that can't run on XP I install on her rig otherwise I see no reason to use anything but XP
This will change next spring - end of support :-/
high rated
moving on - NAME the 3 games in the "Horror Fest Bundle" and i will buy it you ?
Ian: moving on - NAME the 3 games in the "Horror Fest Bundle" and i will buy it you ?
Scratches: Director’s Cut -

Vigil: Blood Bitterness -

Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Post edited August 21, 2013 by QC
Avencast: Rise of the Mage Scratches Vigil: Blood Bitterness

Bam!

Omg, that ninjas are so freakin quick -_-
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Superbal