It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Geez, nobody want a free game from me, they're prolly scared of my rep. :/
i like your rep :D

QC do u want that game ?
triock: Geez, nobody want a free game from me, they're prolly scared of my rep. :/
Momo1991: I've been uprepping so you get past THE number but it isn't helping ;-p
turn it upside down!
park_84: Cleaning out my inbox I realised that I have one of those codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 that GOG gave away some time ago. It's still valid but about to expire, anyone?
Thanks park_84 - hope they find a good home ;-)
Ian: i like your rep :D

QC do u want that game ?
i666an :-)
Momo1991: I've been uprepping so you get past THE number but it isn't helping ;-p

So help me out here peeps! We can do it if we all pull together as one!
You have to drive a stake through its heart. It's the only way to be sure...
YAY - 668 ;-p

So help me out here peeps! We can do it if we all pull together as one!
Spinorial: You have to drive a stake through its heart. It's the only way to be sure...
I thought you had to chop it's head off - sheesh, no wonder I've been having such a tough time!
Ian: i like your rep :D

QC do u want that game ?
benderz: i666an :-)
I know, I know! ;-p
Post edited August 17, 2013 by Momo1991
Haha, triock is no more evil! :p
triock: Haha, triock is no more evil! :p
LIES!
We have to make you're not stil evil :P
Sachys: LIES!
~laughs~ You guys crack me up!
so still have these on Desura

Doom & Destiny
Miner Warfare
Peeps! You're passing up some great games here!

MINER WARFARE is a frantic 2D action multiplayer experience. Up to 8 miners dig their way through dirt blocks and other miners to be the wealthiest gold digger at the end of the match! Ten maps, more than twenty weapons and up to 8 players IN LOCAL (yep, 8 players in local), MINER WARFARE is the perfect friendship breaker game!
Momo1991: Peeps! You're passing up some great games here!

MINER WARFARE is a frantic 2D action multiplayer experience. Up to 8 miners dig their way through dirt blocks and other miners to be the wealthiest gold digger at the end of the match! Ten maps, more than twenty weapons and up to 8 players IN LOCAL (yep, 8 players in local), MINER WARFARE is the perfect friendship breaker game!
lmao - wonderful description :D
Ian: so still have these on Desura

Doom & Destiny
Miner Warfare
Doom & Destiny is an old-school RPG with tons of attitude, content and comedy! Help Nigel, Mike, Johnny and Francis, four nerdy friends, to fight their way through the funniest quest they ever had! Trapped in a fantasy world and mistaken for Heroes, those four nerds will have to deal with long journeys, hundreds of enemies, villains, super villains and even an Unnamed super villain! Will they be destined to become real Heroes? Will they manage to return home? Will they manage to find a good Pizza restaurant in this weird fantasy world? More than 25 hours of gameplay, huge party customization, over 500 items, between potions, weapons, armour and accessories, over 200 special Powers and attacks to defeat over 300 enemies, an immersive and rich world, with tons of locations, cities, dungeons, secrets and challenges, Doom & Destiny is a must for every old-school rpg lover and video game fan!
park_84: Cleaning out my inbox I realised that I have one of those codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 that GOG gave away some time ago. It's still valid but about to expire, anyone?
defusedbox: are they good games?
because ill take em, if they are good
Honestly, I haven't played them long enough to make a proper opinion but yes, supposedly they are good, that's what people say.
I'll send you the code.