It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I can say no more. Laughing too hard!

Did the snake get ascended too?! O_O
joppo: LOL! Several +1 for making me laugh so much
He'll maybe witness the night clam next time! O_o
high rated
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Sachys: I would be - but that just hoovered my mood right down!

*flings poo! ;)
grunthos64:
Don't mix me in with those unevolved scummers! -__-

*aims fecal bombardatronic 5000, evacuates planet of faction members... and lucy liu!
KneeTheCap: Also, why use "u" instead of you? I have never understood it...
Ian: probably because i was being lazy :)

btw - u didn't answer my question - how do you know where someone else's game key originated from ?
I don't, I can only assume. Which one is more probable, a sudden influx of people running into stores and get retail/Steam games or a sudden influx of keys that happen to be the same than the current humble bundle?

Again, I can only assume.

But enough is enough. It's clear that I can't make a difference, so I'll just leave it be. At least I can follow the guy's wishes myself.
Poo flying.. people riding snakes... pretty classy here today...
Ian: Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
amazing game!
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Poo flying.. people riding snakes... pretty classy here today...
another day of normality on ninja as it should be!
Stooner: amazing game!
and yes!
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Sachys
may i?
Sachys: *aims fecal bombardatronic 5000, evacuates planet of faction members... and lucy liu!
You have your own Lucy Liu bot too?

BTW everybody I have a key for a spare Lucy Liu bot but I am not supposed to give it away. So I guess everyone will be missing out then.
grunthos64: You have your own Lucy Liu bot too?
Nah, Im on about the real deal - but I know Ian could do with the bot of that bot! ;)
So many free premium content on Sims store. Gah! Download mania!
high rated
Ian:
KneeTheCap: But enough is enough. It's clear that I can't make a difference, so I'll just leave it be. At least I can follow the guy's wishes myself.
I thought we were having an adult conversation. I guess you also assume to know how i feel about the topic. Assumption is a wonderful thing, if you don't mind any fallout there may be.

The last man to be hanged in the UK was tried, assumed guilty ....... oh and found innocent - we abolished capitol punishment, as "SORRY" didn't bring him back to life :(

moving on - Sacraboar ? (no freaking idea what this about)
Ian: The last man to be hanged in the UK was tried, assumed guilty ....... oh and found innocent - we abolished capitol punishment, as "SORRY" didn't bring him back to life :(
Hanratty if i remember correctly?
Ian: moving on - Sacraboar ? (no freaking idea what this about)
Sacraboar is an RTS game in which players have to capture their opponent's boar trophy. Featuring an intuitive and easy to use resource management system, the game offers fast-paced game play without lengthy and tedious construction phases.

Straight from the Steam store description. :)
Ian: moving on - Sacraboar ? (no freaking idea what this about)
NR but thanks!
Still have these two keys to give away, thanks to Ian!

Survivor Squad (Desura)
Anomaly Warzone (Steam)

I'm heading offline, so there will be a delay in ninja gratification, but pipe up if you want one of them and I'll send it over when I return.