It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

scpdepo: aww how did i missed bf3 :/
kkreo: You were trying to make an army of evil pedo clones to attack humanity?
i just playin counterstrike :/ and missed bf3
First person to reply to this message with the quote, "We can't stop here! This is bat country!" Gets a Dead Space origin key.
CymTyr: First person to reply to this message with the quote, "We can't stop here! This is bat country!" Gets a Dead Space origin key.
"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"
CymTyr: First person to reply to this message with the quote, "We can't stop here! This is bat country!" Gets a Dead Space origin key.
We can't stop here! This is bat country!
RevolutionSphere: "We can't stop here! This is bat country!"
We have a winner :) Code incoming via PM.

First person to correctly name the two movies I've referenced this morning gets a shiny Origin key for Crysis 2: Maximum Edition.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by CymTyr
CymTyr: We have a winner :) Code incoming via PM.

First person to correctly name the two movies I've referenced this morning gets a shiny Origin key for Crysis 2: Maximum Edition.
Monthy Python and the Holy Grail and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Fear and loathing,Monthy python and the holy grail?

tAnt0: Monthy Python and the Holy Grail and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Aaaaaaand we have a winner. Thanks for playing, folks :) Code incoming via PM, and that's all I've got for now.
And that was when the mescaline kicked in...
IAmSinistar: And that was when the mescaline kicked in...
Sounds Dangerous
IAmSinistar: And that was when the mescaline kicked in...
te_lanus: Sounds Dangerous
Not too bad with enough rum and a tennis racket handy.
They finally revealed GTAV multiplayer
http://kotaku.com/this-is-grand-theft-auto-online-1148134265
kkreo: They finally revealed GTAV multiplayer
http://kotaku.com/this-is-grand-theft-auto-online-1148134265
interesting i think
high rated
In perhaps the least likely ninja giveaway to ever find a recipient, I just discovered I have a GamesGate key for Girl with a Heart of, the Mac version. First Mac user who wants this game can have it. Let the silence commence...

EDIT: Went quicker than expected, with lugum requesting it. Send out, enjoy the game mate!
Post edited August 15, 2013 by IAmSinistar
high rated
Here is a Medal of Honor Origin key I'll never use.

288Y-KEJM-PWGK-3MGL-WA7U