It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: First to reply with the words "Is that a teapot cozy on 'is head?" Gets a steam key for Medal of Honor (2010 version)
Is that a teapot cozy on 'is head?
CymTyr: First to reply with the words "Is that a teapot cozy on 'is head?" Gets a steam key for Medal of Honor (2010 version)
Thanx but me haz the boxed version :D
Congrats lemuria! PM incoming :)
The current Humble Bundle is crazy !
CymTyr: Congrats lemuria! PM incoming :)
Thank you so much!
benderz: The current Humble Bundle is crazy !
I know, I'm trying to redeem a Sims 3 key and Origin is just asplodin' all over the place.
CymTyr: Congrats lemuria! PM incoming :)
lemuria: Thank you so much!
YVW.
Post edited August 14, 2013 by CymTyr
It's a good way to get people to use Origin, I guess.
Humblebundle is kickass... damn!
HenitoKisou: I am interested. ;-)
Tarnicus: Gift link PMd :)

Ooh I just noticed this is age 1933...I guess if anyone else is interested, they can have a copy too :)
forgot to say thanks for Humble Deep Silver Bundle
rodrolliv: It's a good way to get people to use Origin, I guess.
Yes, they can said "EA loves charity", if EA is doing this, it for THAT reason !
But I'm using it since Battlefield 3, and it's a good service. Not so good than Steam, but it's not bad. For EA games it's good, because you can find better sales for them. I bought Battlefield BBC 2 by one of those sales :-)
I'll say I just brushed the dust of my old account. Man I had forgotten how lumbersome the old beast is much like its EA master LOL
rodrolliv: It's a good way to get people to use Origin, I guess.
benderz: Yes, they can said "EA loves charity", if EA is doing this, it for THAT reason !
But I'm using it since Battlefield 3, and it's a good service. Not so good than Steam, but it's not bad. For EA games it's good, because you can find better sales for them. I bought Battlefield BBC 2 by one of those sales :-)
Not to mention the occasional surveys with $20 off coupons ;)
benderz: Battlefield BBC 2
I didnt know BBC had a battlefield game ;)
also 2 hours in and already 166000 bundles sold ;)
benderz: Battlefield BBC 2
kkreo: I didnt know BBC had a battlefield game ;)
They do, but its only between the senior management when things like jimmy savile and whats his name hall.

Long story short is the BBC exec's fire up a multiplayer, person who dies most often takes the fall gets the golden handshake gold plated pension and 3/4 of a mil in cash

Edit: Stuart Hall was the other convicted pedo i think
Post edited August 14, 2013 by reaver894