It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In case nobody has a copy of Torchlight 1 yet, I have a giftable Steam copy. Anyone?
AdamR: In case nobody has a copy of Torchlight 1 yet, I have a giftable Steam copy. Anyone?
NR, but certainly +1! It might yet become a valuably tradeable gift, if Steam adds cards to TL :P
high rated
Devil Whiskey
http://www.gamersgate.com/giftcard/8447EC3F31
high rated
Spinorial: ... that would be a no, I guess? Thanks and +1, though :-)
Yeah that looks like a no. I even managed to have lunch and a cup of tea and no takers lol

I'm sure there will be takers for this game however...

Aztaka http://store.steampowered.com/app/37100/

I'll give it to the first person who can tell me who my former beloved feline companion Chomsky was named after :)
Thanks a bunch for this! Always up for some turn-based RPG action :D
Bugger I wish I had a chance to grab that one rather than creating my own giveaway! That looks like an awesome game! I loved the Bard's Tale series. I grew up on those games :)
JohnWalrus: Thanks a bunch for this! Always up for some turn-based RPG action :D
*cries*

Ironic to miss out on a giveaway due to giving away something :P
Post edited August 05, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: *cries*
There, there... It happens to us all *hugs manly yet strangely vulnerable Ozzie*
high rated
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops (Steam) 9X??F-7FHE?-WH4HE

X??? = An anagram of the name of the most popular free video codec software (ironically it has the same letters as the most popular proprietary software)
Tarnicus: *cries*
Spinorial: There, there... It happens to us all *hugs manly yet strangely vulnerable Ozzie*
lol it was a great reminder to put that game on my alert list on gamersgate as I'd forgotten all about it. I remember having a demo/trial or alpha version of it at one stage.

I'm failing at giveaways today...3 attempts, no strikes...do I have to up the ante eh?

Edit: Wohoo I managed to give away Dungeon Hearts :)
arr0whead: I have the PC version of FF7 (disc, not the Steam version) but it's been years since I last played it. I don't know if it works on Windows 7.
Do you remember how the PC version compared to the Playstation one?

Edit: I've made the above giveaway a little easier by inserting 1 of the letters of the code...
Post edited August 05, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops (Steam) 9???F-7FHE?-WH4HE

???? = An anagram of the name of the most popular free video codec software (ironically it has the same letters as the most popular proprietary software)
Spinorial: There, there... It happens to us all *hugs manly yet strangely vulnerable Ozzie*
Tarnicus: lol it was a great reminder to put that game on my alert list on gamersgate as I'd forgotten all about it. I remember having a demo/trial or alpha version of it at one stage.

I'm failing at giveaways today...3 attempts, no strikes...do I have to up the ante eh?
I'm sure someone will pick up your giveaways, Tarnicus!
Tarnicus: Is anyone interested in Dungeon Hearts?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/229520/
if available I'll take it :D
Tarnicus: Is anyone interested in Dungeon Hearts?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/229520/
te_lanus: if available I'll take it :D
Someone beat you to it :)

Am surprised no-one has gotten the very easy giveaway of Aztaka. In the meantime, I'm going to get a puzzle giveaway together for some games that I know people will definitely want... for fellow RPG lovers :)
+1 to ya, Tarnicus! :D
te_lanus: if available I'll take it :D
Tarnicus: Someone beat you to it :)

Am surprised no-one has gotten the very easy giveaway of Aztaka. In the meantime, I'm going to get a puzzle giveaway together for some games that I know people will definitely want... for fellow RPG lovers :)
well so ; i missed the exceed 2 & 3 drops .P

and that's definitly not some rpgs games ^^
Post edited August 05, 2013 by DyNaer
I'm going to have a long sabbatical before attempting another puzzle. I'm exhausted from the last one. LOL.
Tarnicus: Someone beat you to it :)

DyNaer: well so ; i missed the exceed 2 & 3 drops .P

and that's definitly not some rpgs games ^^
Did you only want the 2nd and 3rd or all 3? I still have a set of codes. I got a bit overwhelmed doing so many giveaways last night :)