It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I don't know the game, I need to investigate it first (I don't feel like redeeming something which perhaps I'm not going to enjoy, or not so much as another person). Meanwhile, all the chances are that the key will be redeemed in a couple of seconds at worst. :D

If only I were so familiar with the Desura catalog as I'm with the GOG one... :P
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Thespian*
When you gift something it's better to give it to someone who really needs it and will appreciate gifted game (or to friend/trusted person), not another leecher or completionist to just have that title in library and never playing after redeeming it. Steamgifts mass mayhem is the last resort when you really don't known who you want gift valuable stuff before is expired.
spoderman: So have I.. only once did it lead to anything good ;)

I hate accidentally redeeming something I already own (rare, but happens), or exploited keys :(
Momo1991: Yeah, it only happened once but it was a good lesson. Fortunately I had the same game and was able to gift someone that really wanted it immediately thereafter but what a waste of a good game - I'll never play it ;-(

Oh and having been ninja-gifted into accepting both DOTA2 AND Blood Bowl (ahem, I'm looking at you - you know who you are ;-p), I'm a bit less gullible!
But there was Monster Loves you too :D
Momo1991: Yeah, it only happened once but it was a good lesson. Fortunately I had the same game and was able to gift someone that really wanted it immediately thereafter but what a waste of a good game - I'll never play it ;-(

Oh and having been ninja-gifted into accepting both DOTA2 AND Blood Bowl (ahem, I'm looking at you - you know who you are ;-p), I'm a bit less gullible!
Rodzaju: But there was Monster Loves you too :D
I was wondering if you'd fess up ;-D And yes, you made it up to me very, very nicely I might add!
HenitoKisou: When you gift something it's better to give it to someone who really needs it and will appreciate gifted game (or to friend/trusted person), not another leecher or completionist to just have that title in library and never playing after redeeming it. Steamgifts mass mayhem is the last resort when you really don't known who you want gift valuable stuff before is expired.
Exactly! Which is why when I do my video-ninja games here, I always ask the correct guesser if they really want the game - otherwise please let someone else win it. Or I look though the gift threads...
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Momo1991
high rated
Jack Orlando DC (GamersGate key)

JODC-DHUE-JTXS-6S8W-HVWH-9J2L

& Soundtrack (GamersGate key)

JODCOST-19X5-93C1-N8AM-UUEQ-38S3
koima57: snip
NR, but thanks and +1, Koima. :)
koima57: snip!
Thanks koima57, NR, +1!
Welcome, thank you kind sirs, this game i have it on GOG already it is OK with a walkthrough guide, though fair warning, unplayable without any : no clue or so, backtracking, dead end and ton of junk items..

Cartoony design and some audio VA low sound problem iirc. Catch it, ninjas! ^^
Post edited June 20, 2013 by koima57
koima57: Welcome, thank you kind sirs, this game i have it on GOG already it is OK with a walktrough guide, though fair warning, unplayable without any : no clue or so, backtracking, dead end and ton of junk items..

Cartoony design and some audio VA low sound problem iirc. Catch it, ninjas! ^^
You looks like a salesman, only in reverse. :P
got an extra code for torchlight if anyone who missed there chance to get it for free

first to reply to this post gets it
Momo1991: I was wondering if you'd fess up ;-D And yes, you made it up to me very, very nicely I might add!
I only wish MLY was a key too.
Would you have risked it....?
Thespian*: You looks like a salesman, only in reverse. :P
Hahahahaha indeed ;)
Momo1991: I was wondering if you'd fess up ;-D And yes, you made it up to me very, very nicely I might add!
Rodzaju: I only wish MLY was a key too.
Would you have risked it....?
~laughs~ Apparently I'm a twice burned kinda gal ;-p But maybe not - I'm a complete sucker for a cute face! Or at least a football all dressed with no place to go ;-p

Bummer, I was wondering if I could trick her into accepting a game she would rather never touch. Way to go and steal my thunder Rodzaju! :p
Dum di dum di dum

hello, good evening all