It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope I can! :P
Sorry, I got it, thx :)
Trid: Sorry, I got it, thx :)
Awe, damn :(. Well congrats to you.

edit: Man I suck, I kept reloading the code trying. :(
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Theta_Sigma
NMHP
triock: Okay, end of fun, clicked cancel for the last time. Be quick ninjas! :P

edit: And sorry JMich for messing up your ninja giveaway. :D
What messing up? That is a one-time trick (that I seem to have pulled off twice or thrice). Once the url has been checked, you then go to copy/paste and F5 until free. No worries though, it is fun, as always :)
HT5F
kazmar: NMHP
No man hath proof?
You already did a drop that I managed to refrain from checking, now you are dropping fragments. I will be strong though and not try to grab them. Thank you though.
VJJ9
wonder what this is...
I know! :)

But wont tell :P
high rated
2LAM
JMich: You already did a drop that I managed to refrain from checking, now you are dropping fragments. I will be strong though and not try to grab them. Thank you though.
If you want the other drop go for it as I sense that tread is pretty dead, It is a pretty fantastic game ;)
Post edited May 28, 2013 by kazmar
Trid: I know! :)

puzzled... but I should get back to work. Code didn't work for me, soooo... good luck to whoever got it. :)
kazmar: 2LAM
JMich: You already did a drop that I managed to refrain from checking, now you are dropping fragments. I will be strong though and not try to grab them. Thank you though.
kazmar: If you want the other drop go for it as I sense that tread is pretty dead, It is a pretty fantastic game ;)
+1 for the code drop! :D
Post edited May 28, 2013 by niniendowarrior

niniendowarrior: puzzled... but I should get back to work. Code didn't work for me, soooo... good luck to whoever got it. :)
kazmar: 2LAM

If you want the other drop go for it as I sense that tread is pretty dead, It is a pretty fantastic game ;)
niniendowarrior: +1 for the code drop! :D
As I totally wouldn't put the code in a mixed up order ;)

niniendowarrior: puzzled... but I should get back to work. Code didn't work for me, soooo... good luck to whoever got it. :)
Shame, there are rly great game(s) :P