It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory -whatever the hell it is !!!
o/
The what now?

Wow!
I'm slow tonight!
Post edited March 30, 2013 by Sachys
thanks for EU3 Ian, sorry late reply, I have a big ole burn pile going and the wind has picked up blowing embers all over the yard..
buckstone: thanks for EU3 Ian, sorry late reply, I have a big ole burn pile going and the wind has picked up blowing embers all over the yard..
You're burning off your piles?

O_o7
Sachys: The what now?

Wow!
I'm slow tonight!
Stop drinking! :P
Ian: Uplink
Thanks, Ian! Always +many 1 for your generosity :-)
buckstone: thanks for EU3 Ian, sorry late reply, I have a big ole burn pile going and the wind has picked up blowing embers all over the yard..
no worries - tc of yourself ok !!!
triock:
I can't!
Theres a bomb strapped to my liver and if i go under four units an hour it explodes!
Wheres sandra bullock when you need her?!

Oh, thats right... making crappy rom coms and getting more surgery!
Sachys: You're burning off your piles?

O_o7
lmao

e: actually im fairly used to that. so can relate! (yes im meaning the fire!!!)
Post edited March 30, 2013 by chezybezy
I'm not sure if Austrobogulator's post means he'd like it, but if it doesn't, I would.
triock:
Sachys: I can't!
Theres a bomb strapped to my liver and if i go under four units an hour it explodes!

I think Keanu Reeves is available. Heard he likes monkeys who fling poop.
Malv0isin: I think Keanu Reeves is available. Heard he likes monkeys who fling poop.
He'd just make me go OVER four units an hour - such a boring clod!
Sachys: I can't!

Malv0isin: I think Keanu Reeves is available. Heard he likes monkeys who fling poop.
or that guy from repo men!
The feeling might not be mutual. Depends on their feelings toward their targets, though ;)
Spinorial: The feeling might not be mutual. Depends on their feelings toward their targets, though ;)
See above!