It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: Hey guys what did I miss in the past few days didn't have my pc with me
Codes being dropped, me complaining about giveaways that don't belong ITT & others saying they do, me eating hot pockets, football! You know, the usual.
Elvin37: Hey guys what did I miss in the past few days didn't have my pc with me
*waves*
wpegg: Trust me, it's your kind of game. Platformers aren't my kind of game, but a special game like this - it's for everyone. If you get as far as the Milkman Conspiracy you'll understand. I suggest you keep your eyes peeled for a code.
dracomage1996: The gmen are awesome

"Look at that woman's breasts, they are large."
I am a member of the road crew.....this is my stop sign.
GameRager: Codes being dropped, me complaining about giveaways that don't belong ITT & others saying they do, me eating hot pockets, football! You know, the usual.
Sounds like a mix of fun and not fun haha
GameRager: Codes being dropped, me complaining about giveaways that don't belong ITT & others saying they do, me eating hot pockets, football! You know, the usual.
Elvin37: Sounds like a mix of fun and not fun haha
I agree, the hot pockets weren't so much fun....(I think they went bad in the freezer, tbh). ;)
Games?
boobies, spam emails, more cat pictures than there are cats on the planet... oh, you mean in this thread and not the interent as a whole?
You missed Jack and shit - and Jack left town!
Ki11s0n3: Games?
Games!
Post edited March 28, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: boobies, spam emails, more cat pictures than there are cats on the planet...
That sounds like my email in-box...dammit, what did we tell you about spying(with or without flinging poo)?!? 0.o
No Games :( ;)
Sure! :D
Elvin37: Sounds like a mix of fun and not fun haha
GameRager: I agree, the hot pockets weren't so much fun....(I think they went bad in the freezer, tbh). ;)
ooo bad freezer stuff is never good, days i tell you days your suffering! ;)
promises to limit my random comments in this thread like a good little internet person
No! Get that sh*ts out of our fscking totally non-game releated thread. :p

;)

GameRager: I agree, the hot pockets weren't so much fun....(I think they went bad in the freezer, tbh). ;)
chezybezy: ooo bad freezer stuff is never good, days i tell you days your suffering! ;)
promises to limit my random comments in this thread like a good little internet person
Bah, I say you must post MORE.....the gaming deals thread cannot hold it's title as biggest GOG thread forever. >:-)
Post edited March 28, 2013 by GameRager
wpegg: Given I contributed to the instability in this thread recently, I'd just like to help it get back on purpose:

Here's a code for Psychonauts: 3XB33FK7V9UW5GZY

It can be unravelled as Part 3 (second 1/2), Part 4, Part2, Part1, PArt3(1st half)

For the record, I was never against obfuscated giveaways, most of the original ones were. As is this one.
Ah, I missed Psychonauts by two hours. Nice way of mixing up the code, +rep.
wpegg: Given I contributed to the instability in this thread recently, I'd just like to help it get back on purpose:

Here's a code for Psychonauts: 3XB33FK7V9UW5GZY

It can be unravelled as Part 3 (second 1/2), Part 4, Part2, Part1, PArt3(1st half)

For the record, I was never against obfuscated giveaways, most of the original ones were. As is this one.
RichieBerry: Ah, I missed Psychonauts by two hours. Nice way of mixing up the code, +rep.
yeah i like it, though my painkiller filled brain didnt quite click ><
runs up to you, with my arms open, screaming Mario!
e: no no why are you running away from me, im not crazy i promise... come back.....

on a serious note, that game is rather awesome actually, its just fun to chill to... apart from the crashing issues but i think ive got them all sorted now.
Post edited March 28, 2013 by chezybezy
RichieBerry: Ah, I missed Psychonauts by two hours. Nice way of mixing up the code, +rep.
chezybezy: yeah i like it, though my painkiller filled brain didnt quite click ><
runs up to you, with my arms open, screaming Mario!
*comforts you saying... whatever the heck it is toads say*