It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Is that your way of saying hi now ;-)

Not in, but evening to you!
Ian: lol the general opinion seems to say it's crap lol

evening everyone :)
Most racing games now a days are unfortunately.
Ian:
No comments about ladies of the night this eve then?

O_O
Ian: lol the general opinion seems to say it's crap lol

evening everyone :)
By crap I was jokingly pointing out how(seemingly) only simple/meh games were being given when I was around(Darwinia/Defcon/Multiwinia/racing games/pinball sims/turkey bacon/etc). ;)
Ian:
Sachys: No comments about ladies of the night this eve then?

O_O
who ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DarkoD13: NO! :D +1
GameRager: It must be a new strategy to discourage leechers....have regulars offer crap games so that no one bothers to come in here anymore. ;)
It's just that had dropped in here a few minutes earlier and was trying to figure out what you and dracomage were talking about and then I see poor Ian's post offering a free game and being ignored for a whole minute in the ninja thread. It's kind of hilarious. :)
Ian:
YUP!

A reply to JMich I think!

PM Incoming!
GameRager: Somewhat good.....had to break up another fight(verbal) between my dad/bro when I visited them but otherwise all is good.
Ian: :( hope things get sorted
So far things seem to have sorted themselves out.
GameRager: It must be a new strategy to discourage leechers....have regulars offer crap games so that no one bothers to come in here anymore. ;)
DarkoD13: It's just that had dropped in here a few minutes earlier and was trying to figure out what you and dracomage were talking about and then I see poor Ian's post offering a free game and being ignored for a whole minute in the ninja thread. It's kind of hilarious. :)
Oh, there was time when he was ignored much longer ;P
GameRager: So far things seem to have sorted themselves out.
that's cool, i really pleased :)
hay its the oldest profession ya know
you have no idea how long it took to come up whit something clean
DarkoD13: It's just that had dropped in here a few minutes earlier and was trying to figure out what you and dracomage were talking about and then I see poor Ian's post offering a free game and being ignored for a whole minute in the ninja thread. It's kind of hilarious. :)
Garbage is free but I still won't take it. :p

;)

(Well unless it was clean, unopened video games & hostess snack cakes[except bloody snowballs!].)
fingers cross they stay that way
Trid:
The time when i had to shout?

chezybezy:
Not just me that saw it then!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by Sachys
Ian: that's cool, i really pleased :)
It's a normal thing with them(They're both alpha male personalities, so they like to butt heads over many things.), so I just referee if i'm over there when it happens and then when it calms down I go about my usual routine.
GameRager: Garbage is free but I still won't take it. :p

;)

(Well unless it was clean, unopened video games & hostess snack cakes[except bloody snowballs!].)
Snowballs are awesome they are so delicious, and funny enough I am the only one in my family that likes them as well.