It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: I like driving in muh truck........repping sucks.......um, I like to drive in mah truck......REPPING SUUUUUUCKS.

I like trrrrucks.
I hate rap! :)

On a side note, giving away stuff has become hard...
Post edited March 25, 2013 by DarkoD13
high rated
Anybody wants Offspring Fling on Steam?
GameRager: I like driving in muh truck........repping sucks.......um, I like to drive in mah truck......REPPING SUUUUUUCKS.

I like trrrrucks.
DarkoD13: I hate rap! :)

Now you know how Ian feels sometimes - and why I often have to shout and fling poo in here!
Madmate: Anybody wants Offspring Fling on Steam?
Cheers, but no!
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Sachys
DarkoD13: I hate rap! :)

Sachys: Now you know how Ian feels sometimes - and why I often have to shout and fling poo in here!
I know, right?
BTW, still waiting to learn what a wartime sausage is. :)
DarkoD13: BTW, still waiting to know what a wartime sausage is.
Hmmm... I could tell you...
Madmate: Anybody wants Offspring Fling on Steam?
To qoute sachys

"Restraint"

NR +1

It looks extremely fun though, but no. SOmebody else can take it.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by dracomage1996
thank you for offering the games...+1 the both of ya's but NR
DarkoD13: BTW, still waiting to know what a wartime sausage is.
Sachys: Hmmm... I could tell you...
Seriously, PM me if you have to, but I need to know. My curiosity is piqued.

Lazy ninjas have filled their bellies with games...
Sad day for ninja-ing, indeed... :-)
DarkoD13: Seriously, PM me if you have to, but I need to know. My curiosity is piqued.
Fuck this! We all want to know, though I don't even remember the context they came up in. Typical for this place :P

chezybezy: I can fix that! *grins*
You have a bulk order of F5s? I tried that once, but they sent me ScrLocks - perfectly useless. Gave them as Christmas decorations to an orphanage :\
DarkoD13: Seriously, PM me if you have to, but I need to know. My curiosity is piqued.
Spinorial: Fuck this! We all want to know, though I don't even remember the context they came up in. Typical for this place :P

Ditto! ^

chezybezy: I can fix that! *grins*
Spinorial: You have a bulk order of F5s? I tried that once, but they sent me ScrLocks - perfectly useless. Gave them as Christmas decorations to an orphanage :\
pmsl - thankyou ever so much for that youve made my evening, and really made me smile when i desperately needed to!
it just nipped into my head when i saw it - am still trying to remember what movie / show the line is from though!

Lazy ninjas have filled their bellies with games...
Sad day for ninja-ing, indeed... :-)
I would take it, it looks fun. but the whole negative rep thing, and I want it to at least be 0. It's tough trying to build up your rep. and I already took a game a couple of days ago, so I don't know if that will give people a reason to rep me down.
dracomage1996: I would take it, it looks fun. but the whole negative rep thing, and I want it to at least be 0. It's tough trying to build up your rep. and I already took a game a couple of days ago, so I don't know if that will give people a reason to rep me down.
Well, I've just uprepped you for not taking a game, so stay on the paht o restraint for now and I'm sure plenty of others will too!

Though if it's DEFCON - it is a good game, so I couldn't blame you for aquiring it either!
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Sachys
dracomage1996: I would take it, it looks fun. but the whole negative rep thing, and I want it to at least be 0. It's tough trying to build up your rep. and I already took a game a couple of days ago, so I don't know if that will give people a reason to rep me down.
Sachys: Well, I've just uprepped you for not taking a game, so stay on the paht o restraint for now and I'm sure plenty of others will too!
Thanks, Im learning.
Sachys: Well, I've just uprepped you for not taking a game, so stay on the paht o restraint for now and I'm sure plenty of others will too!

Though if it's DEFCON - it is a good game, so I couldn't blame you for aquiring it either!
No, offspring fling, He's only giving defcon to people with 20 rep and up.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by dracomage1996

I like trrrrucks.
Madmate: :-))))
I uprepped you for this!!! :-p
I wonder if anyone got the adult swim reference. ;\
dracomage1996: Thanks, Im learning.

dracomage1996: No, offspring fling, He's only giving defcon to people with 20 rep and up.
Ah. But wasnt it Madmate giving O.F?