It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: no idea tbh, never played it !
Spinorial: I say give it to him. If he's had his eye on it, that's probably more than most people can say around here. He can decide if he wants to keep it or not.
Nah Triock was first and I am sure its just a fancy looking tower defence.They quickly get tiresome to me ;)
Spinorial: I say give it to him. If he's had his eye on it, that's probably more than most people can say around here. He can decide if he wants to keep it or not.
Ian: Triock won it
Snap

Well I'll be playing Armada 2625 for a while cya all
Post edited March 17, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: Nah Triock was first and I am sure its just a fancy looking tower defence.They quickly get tiresome to me ;)
SirEyeball: Snap
I wish i could give every1 something they want - its the only downside to gifting for me.
Whoopsie. My bad, somehow completely glossed over him. Grats, triock :)
Did anyone ever find that hidden splice code on here a while back?
hints: its a chameleon
and not posted by me.
Ian: I wish i could give every1 something they want - its the only downside to gifting for me.
You already have. You just seem to think, everyone wants... quite a lot :-)
chezybezy: Did anyone ever find that hidden splice code on here a while back?
hints: its a chameleon
and not posted by me.
If it's embedded in the page, I'd expect some spider to have grabbed it.
SirEyeball: Nah Triock was first and I am sure its just a fancy looking tower defence.They quickly get tiresome to me ;)

Snap
Ian: I wish i could give every1 something they want - its the only downside to gifting for me.
you already did for me so no worries
*deletes*
Post edited March 17, 2013 by chezybezy
Ian:
You could give the secret of the peanut butter cookies!
Ian:
Sachys: You could give the secret of the peanut butter cookies!
NINJA DIBS ON ANY COOKIES!
akhliber:
turns out i dont have peanut butter so itll have to be honey and nutella instead
akhliber:
Sachys: turns out i dont have peanut butter so itll have to be honey and nutella instead
together?
Sachys: turns out i dont have peanut butter so itll have to be honey and nutella instead
chezybezy: together?
ypu - honey in the doughmix, nutella in the centre
Patented ninja grub.
...might drizzle a little black treacle over themb before they bake too!
Spinorial: Patented ninja grub.
that and coffee
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Sachys