It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: the bonus of frozen booze explosion - relatively low mess, what doesnt freeze is VERY strong!

54%abv cider anyone?
Bah, if i'm gonna risk my liver i'd rather go all out & have 100% straight shine. :P
SirEyeball: I have vic 1 on DVD and it gather dust. I much prefer eu3 I would just wish there was a way to have all the civs getting fleets. It is rather frustrating being landlocked as the Incas or other tribals.
Spinorial: Yeah, those are tricky, especially getting the initial whiteman bonus for contact with Europeans. And Vicky isn't particularly elegant, in fact rather ugly, even for the old 2D engine, but once you're into the genre, those things matter little. Also, it does treat my favourite historical period of diplomacy :)
You mean there is a way to build fleets in EU 3 for tribal nations???? HOW I must know?
GameRager:
I think i saw it, what was the thread title?
GameRager: Got the urge to swing phallic shaped objects around at all hours whilst buck naked, do ya? :P ;)
chezybezy: LMAO!

Right a few still to go, im gonna offer those that didn't work their choice of whats left untested via pm (only to try make up for it). if there not interested in it, it comes back to here, that sound ok with everyone?
more than fair you owe us nothing
GameRager:
It's not your liver you risk - remember:

CHIMPS TAKE OFF PEOPLES FACES!
Anyone interested in Zombie Pirates game?
Sachys: morning squire. hows the creative stuff going?
Ian: slowly :(

want to talk here, play a game and work on that - end up doing nowt - very frustrating (and good morning mate)
Work? Gaming? Who needs that when you can post silly replies to other silly replies on an internet forum that might not even exist or matter in 20 or so years? ;D
GameRager:
Sachys: It's not your liver you risk - remember:

I had one pinch my hand before I was just trying to give it some food
buckstone: Anyone interested in Zombie Pirates game?
yes please
I have gotten a fair share so if others want it pass it on
Noone then I'll activate in ten minus 9
activated
Post edited March 16, 2013 by SirEyeball
GameRager: Got the urge to swing phallic shaped objects around at all hours whilst buck naked, do ya? :P ;)
chezybezy: LMAO!

Right a few still to go, im gonna offer those that didn't work their choice of whats left untested via pm (only to try make up for it). if there not interested in it, it comes back to here, that sound ok with everyone?
Yadda Yadda!

(as Ian says)
GameRager: ......imo it was unsuccessful because most KQ fans expected it to be another cartoony point&click...
K_1269: Of course, that was most probably the main reason, just meant that it was buggy on release probably didn't help much. Anyways, I liked it too, so I think we're agreeing :)

Also, thank you chezybezy, some nice games you gave away there! +1
Mayhaps we should get some of the original KQ8 team to promote/start a KS for another similar game? XD
GameRager:
it will be on archive.org - the only thing to survive skynet!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys
K_1269: Of course, that was most probably the main reason, just meant that it was buggy on release probably didn't help much. Anyways, I liked it too, so I think we're agreeing :)

Also, thank you chezybezy, some nice games you gave away there! +1
GameRager: Mayhaps we should get some of the original KQ8 team to promote/start a KS for another similar game? XD
Was KQ8 that one where I had some random fire sword and was just torching all the enemies to the ground?
Elvin37:
probably been "Bad touched" by its keeper at feeding time!
Sachys: Thread far too disjointed.
Zero coherence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLyAL2yMnk
This is more fun than the gaming deals thread...people there are no fun, I tells ya. You don't believe me? Go discuss anything non-deals realted for too long and they'll rip yer eyes out and feed em to ya with a rusty spoon! >:-)

GameRager:
Sachys: I think i saw it, what was the thread title?
Dammnit if I can remember.
GameRager:
Sachys: It's not your liver you risk - remember:

Give them all pure shine, then....problem solved. :p ;)

(They'll either be dead from alcohol poisoning, too blind to see where you are, or too tossed to care.)
Post edited March 16, 2013 by GameRager