It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: yeah or in my case "moronic flat mate offering em around ninja".
just feels wrong to offer up something that has a chance of not being available if that makes sense?
Ian: the thought of gifting is always more valuable than the game itself - if the key doesn't work and they have been told it might not, then they moan or feel hard done by - it's their ******* problem, and they didnt deserve your kindness in the 1st place :)
^^ This
chezybezy: Needing some advice if its even worth trying to offer em on here:
Righty so ive got a few steam keys left from my THQ bundle purchase as i already owned a few from previous purchases.
i honestly do not know if *any* or *all* have been redeemed (think moronic flat mate here >< *mutters*)
should i offer em on here just in case there not all redeemed?
I think if you already own a game and try to activate a key for it, it will either tell you it's been used or tell you that you have it already.
SirEyeball: <snip>
try the worst that could happen is they have gone you can always blame that on silent ninjas LOL
chezybezy: yeah or in my case "moronic flat mate offering em around ninja".
just feels wrong to offer up something that has a chance of not being available if that makes sense?
You as the giver should never feel bad that is for sure. If someone complains about not getting a game for free they should feel bad and seek other company.
high rated
Dynamite Jack for Steam

BL7Z6-AH8LY-GL6&&

Es in place of &s
DraculaMarth: Dynamite Jack for Steam

BL7Z6-AH8LY-GL6&&

Es in place of &s
Did not take but thx +1 for the give away
Good evening.
Zorder: Good evening.
Good Evening Sir/Madam
Post edited March 15, 2013 by Ki11s0n3

BL7Z6-AH8LY-GL6&&

Es in place of &s
Not redeemed, but thanks and +1. :)
thanks guys, ill try compile a list in a little while and offer em up :) you lot get first refusal :)

sorry for the delay was looking for pain killers :)

e: lol its awesome to go back in time to 404 page, its ironic :P
Post edited March 15, 2013 by chezybezy
NR , thanks for rolling it out there for someone +1

BL7Z6-AH8LY-GL6&&

Es in place of &s
Hey, thanks for caster yesterday, even if the character models make me crap myself out of fear. They don't look normal.
Its fun, though, very fun
Post edited March 15, 2013 by dracomage1996
chezybezy: thanks guys, ill try compile a list in a little while and offer em up :) you lot get first refusal :)

I'm on my toes here waiting to pounce ;)
chezybezy: thanks guys, ill try compile a list in a little while and offer em up :) you lot get first refusal :)

SirEyeball: I'm on my toes here waiting to pounce ;)
oh damn your ready now.... itll take me at least 15mins to make it up the stairs! e: can cut that down to 7 if i hop :P

:)
Post edited March 15, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: oh damn your ready now.... itll take me at least 15mins to make it up the stairs!
Don't worry I cant tiptoe for very long at a time so I'm back at laid back mode as always Roflmao
PS I also jump back 2 pages every time I write in this thread only Might be because it is over 1000 now so we might want to start a new thread?
Post edited March 15, 2013 by SirEyeball
chezybezy: oh damn your ready now.... itll take me at least 15mins to make it up the stairs! e: can cut that down to 7 if i hop :P

Damn! I gotta go to the store, make sure to save me a Darksiders and Saints Row The Third key ^_^