It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dang I am starting to get adds in the forum every other worddo any of you remember what I have to disable in Firefox to get rid of them
SirEyeball:
really?
sure it aint a virus or summat?
Ian: so no 1 wants that :( - moving on then .......

Tiny Troopers - steam
I bet someone wants it... but is a bit afraid of posting here right now...
SirEyeball: Dang I am starting to get adds in the forum every other worddo any of you remember what I have to disable in Firefox to get rid of them
Delete C:\System? ;p
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Stooner
SirEyeball: Dang I am starting to get adds in the forum every other worddo any of you remember what I have to disable in Firefox to get rid of them
double click the "Chrome" icon O_o
Ian: major mayhem - DESURA
I love adult swim, im in
Ian: so no 1 wants that :( - moving on then .......

Tiny Troopers - steam
Stooner: I bet someone wants it... but is a bit afraid of posting here right now...
Stooner: Delete C:\System? ;p
I'll take that off your hands if noone else wants it
Dang, that must be horrid. Some plugin, surely, but I don't know what. Do you have any searchbars (killitwithfire) installed?
Ian: double click the "Chrome" icon O_o
And where am I supposed to find that on firefox Rofl
Stooner: I bet someone wants it... but is a bit afraid of posting here right now...

Delete C:\System? ;p
SirEyeball: I'll take that off your hands if noone else wants it
My fingers or my nails? ;p
(and I still want it btw...)
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Stooner
I once had tons of adds. Make sure you have addblocker+ plugin (or something like that) activated on Firefox, if the problem still persist try running a scan with Malwarebytes.
Spinorial: Dang, that must be horrid. Some plugin, surely, but I don't know what. Do you have any searchbars (killitwithfire) installed?
No I have no bars exept firefoxs own installed and no new apps it is quite annoying
SirEyeball:
I'd say malware then
high rated
journey down - steam - *** not 100% this will work
Ian: journey down - steam - *** not 100% this will work
me?
Hello, what's new today? :)