It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: If we have anyone who uses the UK ITunes store who also happens to be a Pavarotti fan, Here is a code for ‘Che Gelida Manina from ‘La Boheme’:
9HLL4X63JJL4
Thats quite specific LOL
Of the three tenors I only like that other guy.

TV reference there; had too. :D
Rodzaju: If we have anyone who uses the UK ITunes store who also happens to be a Pavarotti fan, Here is a code for ‘Che Gelida Manina from ‘La Boheme’:
9HLL4X63JJL4
SirEyeball: Thats quite specific LOL
There is a promotion running between the UK Itunes store & Starbucks coffe shop.
Every week, they give away codes for a specific product.
Last week it was Broken Sword Directors Cut.
This week it is this Pavarotti song.
Next week?
high rated
iBomber Defense Pacific VLMJA-N8E7D-YMG0C
Just please tell that you got ninja!
tokisto: iBomber Defense Pacific VLMJA-N8E7D-YMG0C
Already redeemed but not by me. Thanks anyway.
Post edited March 04, 2013 by robb5
high rated
tokisto: iBomber Defense Pacific VLMJA-N8E7D-YMG0C
robb5: Already redeemed but not by me. Thanks anyway.
Here goes another, let´s see if we get this ninja...
IVQZH-6YWX8-D8D7I The Adventures of Shuggy
NR on both, but you have my +1.
robb5: Already redeemed but not by me. Thanks anyway.
tokisto: Here goes another, let´s see if we get this ninja...
I got AoS thanks :)
tokisto: Here goes another, let´s see if we get this ninja...
robb5: I got AoS thanks :)
RAWR! Bomber ninja failed! :)
robb5: I got AoS thanks :)
tokisto: RAWR! Bomber ninja failed! :)
//Sorry I understood something else :P
His script couldn't handle the AoS code :P
Post edited March 04, 2013 by robb5
Seanobi: *bump*

Hopefully I can get a hold of the only other game that I truly want on GOG... Planescape:Torment
DCT: This is not the thread to beg or hint at games you want..this is: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
I apologize... I honestly wasn't e-begging or anything, even though it did sound like it. I was just hoping more for a conversation about how good the game supposedly is, by maybe a PM or something, lol! ... But I appreciate the link ^_^

Again, I apologize about that...
Seanobi: I was just hoping more for a conversation about how good the game supposedly is
then you probably should have, you know, said that, perhaps in the game's forum... instead of saying that you wanted the game in a thread that is devoted to giving games away for free
I swear I will pull this car over right now!
Seanobi: I was just hoping more for a conversation about how good the game supposedly is
mxh178: then you probably should have, you know, said that, perhaps in the game's forum... instead of saying that you wanted the game in a thread that is devoted to giving games away for free
Sorry, I feel like an idiot
mxh178: then you probably should have, you know, said that, perhaps in the game's forum... instead of saying that you wanted the game in a thread that is devoted to giving games away for free
Seanobi: Sorry, I feel like an idiot
eh it happens, even to the best of us