It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robette: I got a spare code for galactic arms race for the first person to reply to this and really believes he is going to play the game. (a bit at least)
Robette: I got a spare code for galactic arms race for the first person to reply to this and really believes he is going to play the game. (a bit at least)
Edit: damn
Post edited February 06, 2013 by QC
Just as an info: if you won it on steamgift, then you should not give it to someone else ( steamgift rules).
Otherwise, just ignore this post ;)
K_1269: Just as an info: if you won it on steamgift, then you should not give it to someone else ( steamgift rules).
Otherwise, just ignore this post ;)
I usually wouldn't and I try to only participate in giveaways in which I am interested but I got into that one kinda on accident... by passing by... ehm... you know...

Anyhow, it was 25 000 keys for 29 000 participants so I got one and then realized it would only collect dust in my library.(figuratively...)
http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/ZsFQr/reminder-about-galactic-arms-race/page/31337
Robette: ouldn't and I try to only participate in giveaways in which I am interested but I got into that one kinda on accident... by passing by... ehm... you know...

Anyhow, it was 25 000 keys for 29 000 participants so I got one and then realized it would only collect dust in my library.(figuratively...)
I did think your intentions are good, just wanted to warn you, so you don't get in trouble over this. A safer way might be to asked steamgift support for a reroll ;)
i have 11 DOTA2 keys...
anyone want one?
PM me, if so....
im feeling left out that im not being given DOTA2 keys to hand out to anyone who i can physically ducktape one to!
I don't seem to have any DOTA keys... :( but, I suppose... that's a blessing! LOL.
Found this in my Groupees account

Postal 2 Complete Desura key: K5PM3-MZRIK-CQCF0-6R4PY-8LP9O

Don't know if it was used or not since I don't use desura it prolly hasn't unless I did it in a Ninja Giveaway, but feel free to to try it out and let me know if it worked.

^_^
Ki11s0n3: Found this in my Groupees account

Don't know if it was used or not since I don't use desura it prolly hasn't unless I did it in a Ninja Giveaway, but feel free to to try it out and let me know if it worked.

^_^
Shit, do you have that for GOG? :D

^_^
tinyE: Shit, do you have that for GOG? :D
I don't sorry it was just a key I had from the Groupees bundle

^_^
+1. Taken by someone else. :)
Ki11s0n3: Postal 2 Complete Desura key: K5PM3-MZRIK-CQCF0-6R4PY-8LP9O
Taken by an ungrateful called "jovacz".
Anyway, thanks for your generosity :)
If you have Postal 2 on Desura, you can also get a Steam key for it.

https://secure.desura.com/cart/cdkeys