It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KylieM: Velvet Assassin
I was too slow for this one, but thanks again!
te_lanus: Thanx, but Velvet Assasin was taken already when I dried :( :D
Sorry you missed out. :-( Your the guy/girl who gave out heaps of those game codes a while back aren't you? +1 if so. :)

adambiser:
I swear these ninja's got a shortcut to auto-add to Steam account. :P
Post edited January 07, 2013 by KylieM
I enjoyed Velvet Assassin! Finished it, although I must say the stealth is kinda broke.

KylieM: I really ought to stop buying stuff and then never end up using, it's expensive!

Cool little puzzle game called crayon physics
YK44P-EVBYC-3ZY4F

One of my favorite stealth games for PC, Velvet Assassin

GONE

EDIT: Please be nice ninja's and let others know when you take them, thanks. :)
niniendowarrior: I enjoyed Velvet Assassin! Finished it, although I must say the stealth is kinda broke.
Yeah, was pretty good considering... although I found it a bit easier playing with a 360 controller, the controls just didn't seem right for kb/m
LOOK WHAT I TOOK CREDIT FOR FINDING!!!

3MGI8-W2VLH-ET0D9
KylieM: LOOK WHAT I TOOK CREDIT FOR FINDING!!!

3MGI8-W2VLH-ET0D9
Thanks for you generosity +1 NR
KylieM: Thanks for you generosity +1 NR
What was it BTW?
mharris: What was it BTW?
Men of War
mharris: What was it BTW?
NR in my post means Not Redeemed... So go grab it if you want.. Its Men of War
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Tarun

3MGI8-W2VLH-ET0D9
This one still does not seem to be taken. When I tried to activate it, it said that I already own the product. If the code had been used, it would have said so.
It is Men of War, for those who wonder (a great but rather challenging RTT)
Tarun: NR in my post means Not Redeemed... So go grab it if you want.. Its Men of War
It says "duplicate code... already activated" in my steam when I just tried it now. Congrats to whoever got it though! It's been on my wishlist lately, looks great.

3MGI8-W2VLH-ET0D9
AFnord: This one still does not seem to be taken. When I tried to activate it, it said that I already own the product. If the code had been used, it would have said so.
It is Men of War, for those who wonder (a great but rather challenging RTT)

says redeemed
If you do redeem it could you let me know?

And for you others who have redeemed, I don't like to be 'rude' but could you please say next time that you took it? It's not really very encouraging to post more...
KylieM: If you do redeem it could you let me know?

And for you others who have redeemed, I don't like to be 'rude' but could you please say next time that you took it? It's not really very encouraging to post more...
Thanks again Kylie for the codes really appreciate it.. Don't get disheartened by this.. as there are many lurkers out there who just stay on this thread for the codes and never contribute or say thank you..but every member that does is very grateful for your contribution.. This has happened to me when I first joined the forum.. I wanna thank you on their behalf.. We do have a wonderful community here :D
Tarun: Thanks again Kylie for the codes really appreciate it.. Don't get disheartened by this.. as there are many lurkers out there who just stay on this thread for the codes and never contribute or say thank you..but every member that does is very grateful for your contribution.. This has happened to me when I first joined the forum.. I wanna thank you on their behalf.. We do have a wonderful community here :D
Well, thanks, I appreciate that. I did not mean to seem rude, or insult those of you who said.