It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First one who PM's me their email address gets Dota 2!
lukslo: Woot Woot, where do I redeem that :P

Poor ninjas :D
That was not a game code.. just the name of the game
Beer is good! And it's even better when you haven't tasted one in months!

Pick a 6$ game!
Post edited January 04, 2013 by NameGoo
NameGoo: Beer is good! And it's even better when you haven't tasted in in months!

Pick a 6$ game!
arcanum?
NameGoo: Beer is good! And it's even better when you haven't tasted in in months!

Pick a 6$ game!
Desperados
NameGoo: Beer is good! And it's even better when you haven't tasted one in months!

Pick a 6$ game!
Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Too late I guess :D
Post edited January 04, 2013 by Tarun
NameGoo: Beer is good! And it's even better when you haven't tasted one in months!

Pick a 6$ game!
Eador Genesis?

Triple ninja'd!
Post edited January 04, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser:
Not really, I'll pick a few at random in a few minutes.
lukslo: Woot Woot, where do I redeem that :P

Poor ninjas :D
Tarun: That was not a game code.. just the name of the game
Yes I know Tarun. It's just that in all that steam codes some ninjas definetly tried it in steam :D

Pick a 6$ game!
Arma Cold War Assault?
Heroes Of might and Magic 3

Pick a 6$ game!
Arx Fatalis?
I'm not much of a ninja, but Eador Genesis, thanks.

Pick a 6$ game!
Wow... I couldn't imagine doing that :P Don't want anything ATM, but if you give away a copy of King of Dragon Pass, I'll consider myself gifted as well,even if I already have it :)

Pick a 6$ game!
Freespace