It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Castlevania
Or ninja gaiden
Post edited January 02, 2013 by jodaniel3
jodaniel3: Or ninja gaiden
That one. :D

But damn, it describes Castlevania too, you're right. But any less vague and it would have been too obvious haha.
jodaniel3: Or ninja gaiden
johnki: That one. :D

But damn, it describes Castlevania too, you're right. But any less vague and it would have been too obvious haha.
Yeah it does. =)

throw the code out for the ninjas to grab. I don't use desura. Thank you though.
Upon request, there may be a code here...

[url=06EA-1E24][/url]
johnki: Upon request, there may be a code here...

[url=06EA-1E24][/url]
what would be the code then and for what game i request ;)

EDIT: if it's for desura, i'm out because i don't use it.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by xxxIndyxxx

[url=06EA-1E24][/url]
Dang dude, that code's hidden. Welp, if there's no more giveaways I'll be going to bed. g'night goggers.

[url=06EA-1E24][/url]
Code seem to be hidden but missing a part
AFnord: Code seem to be hidden but missing a part
No. It's the whole code. It's Eryi's Action for (I think) Desura from the Groupees BAGB bundle.

EDIT: Let's put it this way - if it's not for Desura, I don't have a clue what it IS for.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by johnki
AFnord: Code seem to be hidden but missing a part
johnki: No. It's the whole code. It's Eryi's Action for (I think) Desura from the Groupees BAGB bundle.

EDIT: Let's put it this way - if it's not for Desura, I don't have a clue what it IS for.
Ah, that makes sense. Those Desura codes can look like almost anything, and yes, that one should be a Desura key. I did not grab it.
johnki: No. It's the whole code. It's Eryi's Action for (I think) Desura from the Groupees BAGB bundle.

AFnord: Ah, that makes sense. Those Desura codes can look like almost anything, and yes, that one should be a Desura key. I did not grab it.
Tried to redeem but someone was faster than me.
high rated
Play Sacrifice!!!
I was too slow and have it anyway
Redeemed already.
Sachys: Redeemed already.
Not yet, someone must have locked it.
NameGoo:
Weird. Didnt realise that could happen.