It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrtophat101:
It's nice to know you're fine. I was wondering what happened to you. Also lugum has been missing... maybe "missing in action"? (^_^) I hope he's OK too.
mrtophat101:
Azrael360: It's nice to know you're fine. I was wondering what happened to you. Also lugum has been missing... maybe "missing in action"? (^_^) I hope he's OK too.
Lugum has been missing indeed. I've Pm'd him. Wonder if he'll answer.

Thanks for your kind words.

So what's up with you? You're 'kind of' fine?
mrtophat101: So what's up with you? You're 'kind of' fine?
I'm fine, just dealing with some personal/family problems, but nothing too serious.
(It's a long story... :P)
mrtophat101: So what's up with you? You're 'kind of' fine?
Azrael360: I'm fine, just dealing with some personal/family problems, but nothing too serious.
(It's a long story... :P)
I see. Hope everything will be good again soon. <3
high rated
mrtophat101: I see. Hope everything will be good again soon. <3
Thanks. I appreciate your words :)

I'm leaving this here. The key is hidden in "Reply". To whoever that redeem it, please post you did so everyone will know.
War of the Human Tanks (Desura)

[url=Key: M95ON-8WA66-S5FTW-YTL63-R0LAL ][/url]
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Azrael360
mrtophat101: I see. Hope everything will be good again soon. <3
Azrael360: Thanks. I appreciate your words :)

I'm leaving this here. The key is hidden in "Reply". To whoever that redeem it, please post you did so everyone will know.
War of the Human Tanks (Desura)

[url=Key: M95ON-8WA66-S5FTW-YTL63-R0LAL ][/url]
Thank you, and a clever way of hiding the key!
einstein95: Thank you, and a clever way of hiding the key!
Enjoy it! ;)
If anyone is a user of the FX Interactive store, they give away Imperivm - La guerra de las Galias.

In spanish:
http://juegos.fxinteractive.com/game.php?id=35&amp;Imperivm_La_Guerra_de_las_Galias

And in italian:
http://giochi.fxinteractive.com/fx/game.php?id=36&amp;Imperivm_La_Guerra_Gallica
Post edited December 20, 2012 by klaattu
high rated
If you guys want 2 keys for Metro 2033, you will bring me the orbs of power!!!!

or y'know just figure out what letter i have removed from each code... (hint: it's possibly not a vowel, nor is it one of the 20 first letters in the alphabet... possibly)

Metro 2033
K5JK3-LTDDA-6#BWN
L6M#R-03EH6-ABCN8
Binding of Isaac with DLC

R7RL2

IDPAG

77L8J
darknath: If you guys want 2 keys for Metro 2033, you will bring me the orbs of power!!!!

or y'know just figure out what letter i have removed from each code... (hint: it's possibly not a vowel, nor is it one of the 20 first letters in the alphabet... possibly)

Metro 2033
K5JK3-LTDDA-6#BWN
L6M#R-03EH6-ABCN8
Yay, I got the second Metro 2033 key! The missing letter was an "X". Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!

EDIT: I'll recruit a small party to help me get your orb of power old-style, but I hope you'll use it wisely!
Post edited December 20, 2012 by geoconker
darknath: If you guys want 2 keys for Metro 2033, you will bring me the orbs of power!!!!

Metro 2033
K5JK3-LTDDA-6#BWN
L6M#R-03EH6-ABCN8
geoconker: Yay, I got the second Metro 2033 key! The missing letter was an "X". Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!
Congrats... now where is my orb of power???
Fictionvision: Binding of Isaac with DLC

R7RL2

IDPAG

77L8J
An ungrateful ninja snagged this one... :( Or they're slow in posting a thank you.
Part of being a ninja is having honor, there is no honor in not thanking a fellow man for something free.
Feimjoll: Part of being a ninja is having honor, there is no honor in not thanking a fellow man for something free.
You have mistaken ninjas for samurais. LOL