It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DUKE 3D if anyone missed the GOG deal 88YC-H6UT-ELLN-BGR3
Metro 2033 steam key from facebook giveaway, Already had the game so I thought I give this one out to save some time for someone who doesn't want to waste time through the app or doesn't have fb account (there must be one person here xD):
4F8NV-M2P3B-24Q0Y
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Dice5
high rated
I call this one Ode to Zen Bound 2:

In 5 Presents 7 Joyous - Jumpers Celebrate 6 Years of Gears of war - 49 copies of Quest for glory VI probably exist somewhere.

HINT: Note the capitalisation. This either shows a remarkable coincidence, or the fact that I have no life. Probably both. And yes, that is a capital i, not a lowercase l.

PS: If you too have nothing better to do, sing it to the tune of Ode to Joy.
Good one einstein95, thanks for dropping the code! Not redeemed so +1!!
Malv0isin: Good one einstein95, thanks for dropping the code! Not redeemed so +1!!
It made no sense to me. What is it for anyway?
Malv0isin: Good one einstein95, thanks for dropping the code! Not redeemed so +1!!
gameon: It made no sense to me. What is it for anyway?
I'm assuming it's for Zen Bound 2. I didn't actually try the code since I already have it. But if you are trying to figure out the "puzzle", read the song very carefully. :)
I was so sure that I cracked it and still I get invalid code page :)

edit:
oh it's a steam key actually :)
I own the game :)
thanks anyway :)
Post edited December 18, 2012 by enclaver
gameon: It made no sense to me. What is it for anyway?
Malv0isin: I'm assuming it's for Zen Bound 2. I didn't actually try the code since I already have it. But if you are trying to figure out the "puzzle", read the song very carefully. :)
I still have no idea what on earth that's all about.

Still, i have zen bound in the humble android bundle. So i don't need the 2nd one.
That's a nice way to give a game. I'd try it if I was home or if my work pc had steam. Although it has probably been long redeemed by now.

Well, didn't need it after all. I didn't even remember I got one code for Metro 2033 a few days ago.
Post edited December 18, 2012 by jpolastre
einstein95: I call this one Ode to Zen Bound 2:

In 5 Presents 7 Joyous - Jumpers Celebrate 6 Years of Gears of war - 49 copies of Quest for glory VI probably exist somewhere.

HINT: Note the capitalisation. This either shows a remarkable coincidence, or the fact that I have no life. Probably both. And yes, that is a capital i, not a lowercase l.

PS: If you too have nothing better to do, sing it to the tune of Ode to Joy.
Someone took it. Thanks anyway +1
Metro 2033 Steam key for the first reply :)
dydbg: Metro 2033 Steam key for the first reply :)
Am I first?

Edit: Thanks, great game! =)
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Tw2Brick
high rated
Dumping two steam keys here

AT2VE-LNXRR-CP9IT

B0KIX-CF7CM-9RM4T
Fictionvision: Dumping two steam keys here

AT2VE-LNXRR-CP9IT

B0KIX-CF7CM-9RM4T
+1 for generosity, but what the hell were they?!
Fictionvision: Dumping two steam keys here

AT2VE-LNXRR-CP9IT

B0KIX-CF7CM-9RM4T
Thanks for Serious Sam (the first code). =)