It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Duke Garland: Googling for "storm chunks" from that first of the 2 new screens brings up a couple suggestions for a game named Itorah. And looking at its store page here I'd say it's a good enough guess ;)
You're correct, your turn!

Sorry, I somehow missed a new post being in the topic. Next time, please use the Reply function when posting an answer. that way there's a notification for the person you're replying to.
kalirion: Sorry, I somehow missed a new post being in the topic. Next time, please use the Reply function when posting an answer. that way there's a notification for the person you're replying to.
I dare say it's NOT your fault, I've been checking in yesterday myself and didn't see your post until now.... There's probably something amiss? (Would also eXplain the past delays in continuation.)

Anyways, without further ado:

**edit: it's been ~2 hours ago since my reply and yet the forum still shows the last post being 2 days ago as per 2nd screenshot...
Attachments:
Post edited July 15, 2024 by Duke Garland
kalirion: Sorry, I somehow missed a new post being in the topic. Next time, please use the Reply function when posting an answer. that way there's a notification for the person you're replying to.
Duke Garland: I dare say it's NOT your fault, I've been checking in yesterday myself and didn't see your post until now.... There's probably something amiss? (Would also eXplain the past delays in continuation.)

**edit: it's been ~2 hours ago since my reply and yet the forum still shows the last post being 2 days ago as per 2nd screenshot...
Damn, I hope this fix it, otherwise this forum game will become just between you and me... (You didn't do a very thorough job of masking out the player character in the first screenshot btw,)
Duke Garland: I dare say it's NOT your fault, I've been checking in yesterday myself and didn't see your post until now.... There's probably something amiss? (Would also eXplain the past delays in continuation.)

Aquaria?
Beatbuddy?
kalirion: Damn, I hope this fix it, otherwise this forum game will become just between you and me... (You didn't do a very thorough job of masking out the player character in the first screenshot btw,)
I didn't intend to fully censor the player character, but seeing how we already have a winner it might've been better? xD

yogibeer: Beatbuddy?
Nope. :)

csanjuro: Aquaria?
Spot on - your turn once more!
okay, here is
Attachments:
here is another image
Attachments:
csanjuro: okay, here is
So I googled "games where protagonist looks like duke nukem" and it lead me to Power Blade 2, which I really thought was the answer until I noticed the screenshot file name was "power blade"... Then googling for games like Power Blade lead me to....

Prison City?
csanjuro: okay, here is
kalirion: So I googled "games where protagonist looks like duke nukem" and it lead me to Power Blade 2, which I really thought was the answer until I noticed the screenshot file name was "power blade"... Then googling for games like Power Blade lead me to....

Prison City?
exactly, you're good at this
your turn now
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
The screenshot above is of the game's common loading screen, seen when loading the saved game or using fast travel between areas.
Stranded deep?
Dark_art_: Stranded deep?
Nope.

This should make the genre clearer:
Attachments:
Aquaria?