It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Creature Shock?
maxleod: Doom 2?
kalirion: Creature Shock?
Nope
System Shock 2 maybe?
Dark_Light748: System Shock 2 maybe?
No, it's not. I'll post a new clue in the morning, try to give you guys a bit more to go on.
From vague memories maybe Crusader: No Regret? The cutscene render just fits the era and the game's "spacey" enough.
Duke Garland: From vague memories maybe Crusader: No Regret? The cutscene render just fits the era and the game's "spacey" enough.
No. Here are a couple more shots, which may help to jog memories.
Attachments:
street1.png (181 Kb)
old_game2.png (133 Kb)
Additional clue: only one of the shots I've shown so far is from a cutscene.
Duke Garland: From vague memories maybe Crusader: No Regret? The cutscene render just fits the era and the game's "spacey" enough.
Time4Tea: No. Here are a couple more shots, which may help to jog memories.
The Hive?
Duke Nukem Manathan Project (or something like that)?
kalirion: The Hive?
No.

maxleod: Duke Nukem Manathan Project (or something like that)?
No.
Post edited 3 days ago by Time4Tea
Oddworld?
Cyberia?
More no. Hmm ... it seems I may have picked a tough one? I'll post another pic tomorrow, if no-one gets it. Will try to at least pin down the genre.

(one additional hint: I'm not sure anyone has even guessed the correct genre yet)
Post edited 3 days ago by Time4Tea
Is it a PC game? That looks familiar. Or maybe it's just the old-timey graphics.
At this point I'm thinking a (very) late 90's point and click game, since you can see the mouse pointer in that screen with the flies. That one looks incredibly familiar, but at the same time I'm now certain to have never played the game in question, maybe I've came across it in some games mag... No clue though :/