It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Genocide2099: Is it a PC game? That looks familiar. Or maybe it's just the old-timey graphics.
Yes, it is a PC game.

Duke Garland: At this point I'm thinking a (very) late 90's point and click game, since you can see the mouse pointer in that screen with the flies. That one looks incredibly familiar, but at the same time I'm now certain to have never played the game in question, maybe I've came across it in some games mag... No clue though :/
You're thinking along the right lines.
Post edited 2 days ago by Time4Tea
Ok, here's another screenshot, showing some of the character models. The game apparently sold "like bird poop", which is probably why not many people have played it, lol!
Attachments:
disco35.png (245 Kb)
I would've guessed Starship Titanic or Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, had I not already cheated to find that the answer is a game I'd never heard of (or at least don't remember ever hearing of, though I easily might have in some random youtube video about old adventure games.)
kalirion: I would've guessed Starship Titanic or Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, had I not already cheated to find that the answer is a game I'd never heard of (or at least don't remember ever hearing of, though I easily might have in some random youtube video about old adventure games.)
He he. Ok, yes it seems it may be a bit obscure. I will try to drop some more blatant clues over the next couple of days. I will start showing the character models in more detail, as well as the UI.

A couple of additional clues:

- it's not a Star Wars game, but it has a Star Wars link.

- it's not on GOG (but you might find it DRM-free on a different, non-Steam store).
Ok, now I know the game (it's also on Steam, not only zoom), but again, I don't have anything ready to post. Also not feeling very well right now (prolly caught something).
The Space Bar?
csanjuro: The Space Bar?
We have a winner! Congrats!

It's a first-person detective adventure game, where you have to question Aliens in a space bar to try to uncover clues to capture a criminal within a set time limit. It's designed by Steve Meretzky (who made Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) and the alien designs are by Ron Cobb, who designed the aliens in the Star Wars cantina (the bar concept itself is derived from that cantina).
here it is
Attachments:
dos.jpg (278 Kb)
Post edited 29 minutes ago by csanjuro