It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

csanjuro: Aquaria?
Nope! I wouldn't dupe a game so soon after the previous time it was put up here :)
csanjuro: Aquaria?
kalirion: Nope! I wouldn't dupe a game so soon after the previous time it was put up here :)
but the game has to do with water?
kalirion: Nope! I wouldn't dupe a game so soon after the previous time it was put up here :)
csanjuro: but the game has to do with water?
It doesn't actually take place underwater. There are some underwater parts that I think you need a swimming ability which I haven't unlocked yet, and there's a little overmap section at one point where you "sail" between locations on the sea. But as a whole, the "water" is more of a "water of life" thing or something similar that's a big part of the lore. Plus the fast travel locations have you go through a "stream" of sorts (where the first screenshot comes in) - I'm actually not sure how that works lore wise, I may not have been paying attention to the explanations.
Post edited July 20, 2024 by kalirion
I think I know what game is, but I will hold my answer since I was the last one to solve
kalirion: hollow knight
After ~15min came with couple of possible answers, like Song of the Deep, but none was correct as far as I could tell.
Just posting cause that pause menu looks awfully similar to Hollow Knight, too similar in fact.
kalirion: hollow knight
Dark_art_: After ~15min came with couple of possible answers, like Song of the Deep, but none was correct as far as I could tell.
Just posting cause that pause menu looks awfully similar to Hollow Knight, too similar in fact.
It's a clean, featureless automap style with icons for spots of interest. There's not all that many different ways of doing it. Hollow Knight's icons are more cartoony, with thicker lines the rooms often having rounded corners.
Post edited July 21, 2024 by kalirion
Another screenshot, this tine of the gameplay, minus the UI elements
Attachments:
silksong.jpg (363 Kb)
A couple more
Attachments:
air_shark.jpg (356 Kb)
should I give the answer?
csanjuro: should I give the answer?
Please go ahead, as it's been more than long enough for others to give their shot.
csanjuro: should I give the answer?
kalirion: Please go ahead, as it's been more than long enough for others to give their shot.
okay
it's Afterimage?
kalirion: Please go ahead, as it's been more than long enough for others to give their shot.
csanjuro: okay
it's Afterimage?
Indeed it is. Your turn!
okay, next game
Attachments:
nestalgia.jpg (129 Kb)
here is another pic
Attachments:
csanjuro: here is another pic
Metroid?