It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What? Do you really want to sleep right now while at the same time the deepest discounts on outstanding games pop out of thin air? Insomnia is live and kicking during the next 24h of The GOG Sale – just check our main page and discover some of the best deals!

Here are some examples of upcoming titles present on the latest Insomnia Sale:

· ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
· The Bard's Tale Trilogy
· Don't Starve Alone Pack Plus
· Blasphemous

When are the deals on these titles going live and how deep will the discounts be? Well, we'll just have to wait and find out. ;-) Yet, be vigilant, as each great Insomnia deal will be valid only for an hour.
We Happy Few: 609 sold
That's it? No more flash deals today?
high rated
lefty: That's it? No more flash deals today?
Correct.

Over here https://www.gog.com/the_gog_sale it said "over 25 insomia deals", and 27 > 25, so gog was telling the truth. :P
Can't believe I missed We Happy Few... :(
LynetteC: ...
Once again – thanks, LynetteC and jedi5002, for your efforts!
I think these deals may come back in some way and collected data may be useful again before the sale ends.

The last deal, for We Happy Few, was really great, however most of it is just a bit crazy base price, which allows publisher to show a spectacular 95% discount :)

Great to see that good crpgs ATOM and The Bard's Tale Trilogy sold so many copies. I'm a bit surprised that Vaporum: Lockdown sold only 36, it was also good deal.

I hope GOG will bring us more deep discounts in this sale.
ciemnogrodzianin: I'm a bit surprised that Vaporum: Lockdown sold only 36, it was also good deal.
No it wasn't. That was a mediocre discount for an old game.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: No it wasn't. That was a mediocre discount for an old game.
You're on GOG and you tell me 2020 is an old game? (:
I played Vaporum and I liked it. I simply wish all the best to devs. It was good game with quite an unique merge of dungeon crawler mechanics and steampunk setting. It was ~5$ which is a good price for 2020 game, I guess.
Unusual thing: We Happy Few has Linux build on GOG but not elsewhere.

I considered buying it just for this but didn't really knew much about the game and offer expired while I was researching. Don't think I missed much but price was tempting (although as mentioned, regular price is absurd and it's not even complete edition).
jedi5002: ping
LynetteC: ping
Thank you LynetteC & jedi5002
ssling: Unusual thing: We Happy Few has Linux build on GOG but not elsewhere.

I considered buying it just for this but didn't really knew much about the game and offer expired while I was researching. Don't think I missed much but price was tempting (although as mentioned, regular price is absurd and it's not even complete edition).
The game is a luke warm survival game based around an alternate universe where the bad guys won WW2 and took [redacted] from the families of Great Britain which no one even remembers now thanks to the mandatory psychedelic/psychotropic drug Joy, and your character(s) will try to uncover what exactly is happening. It is a randomly generated world with stuff to do, but everything starts to feel samey pretty fast (as randomly/procedurally generated content often does). The over all story is fine, I guess? But the gameplay and world detract from it a bit.
ssling: Unusual thing: We Happy Few has Linux build on GOG but not elsewhere.
Linux build is probably the main reason I've decided to give it a chance :) I also love dystopia in literature and hope its setting is as interesting as it seems to be.
I missed out on getting ATOM RPG... hopefuly the insomnia sale wasn't a one-and-done, since it would have been highly inconvenient for everybody to stake awake for 27 hours just to not miss something...
Post edited August 24, 2022 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: it would have been highly inconvenient for everybody to stake awake for 27 hours just to not miss something...
But that's why it's called an 'Insomnia sale'... *rolleyes*

"You snooze, you lose..." as they say. ;)
Post edited August 24, 2022 by Trooper1270
Maybe there will be replay at the end of the sale.
Trooper1270: *rolleyes*
Okay...?
Post edited August 24, 2022 by MadalinStroe